The T-10M's new battle rating is now 7.7 in RB.

I just want to point out, that the T-10m, a 1963 produced heavy tank. Which wasn't supplied with APDS and HEAT until 1967, is now regularly fighting....

GET READY FOR IT!

1948 M46 Patton tanks

1945 T32 Heavy tank concept

1944 M26 pershing, medium tanks

1944 Tiger II, heavy tanks

1944 Jagdpanther tank destroyers

1942 Elefant / Ferdinand tank destroyers

Let me get this straight... 

A 1963 MBT, carrying 1967 ammo, capable of penetrating its top tier opponents from the front, at almost any range is fighting... Slow, unmaneuverable, poorly armored world war 2 tanks and tank destroyers? Incapable, of penetrating the T-10M, from the side, unless at suicidal range.  

Balance? I think not!

• Upvote 41
medal

Problem? There is no such thing in-game komrade, all working as intended )))))))

• Upvote 8
medal medal medal medal

Funny, i played 3 rounds tonight at tier 5, between the teams there was only 2 Tiger 2's and 2 Panther's? everything else was top tier? I thought that there was only to be 4 top tier tanks on each team? there was 13 top tier Russian and US tanks on both sides.. SO much for that new system.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

The new stuff is probably fine if you have all the vehicles in at least one nation. Then you can choose. Those top tier tanks on each team should probably have a fun time...

Since i only still have BR 6.7 German tanks, I can't choose.. I'm like a whale on the beach in the Jagdpanther i'm trying to grind out modules for.

No APCR = no penetration unless luck should strike me and I have to grind a long way for it.

And i mostly can't flank in these tanks. I get flanked myself though... LOL...

I'm not playing this game for the cause of pure luck. I'm trying to get better and more skilled (takes time though),

and i don't like to be canon fudder for the Cold War/high BR/tier tanks that i can't penetrate unless i'm lucky or they are very very.... stupid/unlucky.

I play Pz IV in BR 4.3. That was balanced and fun. For me at least.

This must be a ticket out for many new players. Hard to get the whole BR system. As a new player i thought you would only meet you own tier. This seemed like the logical thing.

Since, at least on PS4 where you just download it, there is very little info within the game itself on things like Tier, BR, Crew Skill etc works there is a big chance that new players just leaves because they don't understand it.

Others may leave because they understand it though...

YMMV...

Edited by JKriig
medal

I just want to point out, that the T-10m, a 1963 produced heavy tank. Which wasn't supplied with APDS and HEAT until 1967, is now regularly fighting....

GET READY FOR IT!

1948 M46 Patton tanks

A 1963 MBT, carrying 1967 ammo, capable of penetrating its top tier opponents from the front, at almost any range is fighting... Slow, unmaneuverable, poorly armored world war 2 tanks and tank destroyers? Incapable, of penetrating the T-10M, from the side, unless at suicidal range.  

Balance? I think not!

Lesson number 54

1. No single Imperialist Pig can stand against Stallinium

2. German's CAN'T win a game against Stallinium.

There is only one way to play this game.

• Upvote 8

About the new MM. I was killed 8 out of 10 games by this tank tonight in my Tiger ll. Not fun Gaijin!!!

They run the field like there is no enemies around because they know that we are low threat to them. Good bye 6.7 BR tanks, you do not exist any more.

Maybe the idea is to repopulate the tier 5 tanks (old 8.0) by making people lose faith is 6.7? Or maybe just leave the game?

I have germany 6.7 I bought talisman even for the tiger 2H like weeks ago turns out that I got scammed. 

At the moment to have fun you need to have the best machine saber F2 for planes and T-10m for tanks everything else is just gulag frustration and greatly unfair.

King tigers face T-10m's which is insane and 262-A face saber a-5 which also is dumb.

How did this "balance" update even go through, do these guys who are responsible for this disaster have head on their shoulders??

By making more golden bird vehicles will fix the problem ;) 

Edit: Normally I don't go to forums to add my opinion but I was really forced out of my comfort zone because the game is not playable for me at all now.

Edited by Pilot9334

GET READY FOR IT!

1948 M46 Patton tanks

Balance? I think not!

Actually the t10m went into service in 1957, around the same time m103, not in 1963.

http://tanknutdave.com/the-russian-t-10-aka-is-10-heavy-tank/

Either way. its not just the t10 that gets the honors of clubing ww2 tanks. you can add  T54- mod 51, m47, m60, M103, and Leopard 1 to the list.

But of course t10m is arguably top dog.

Edited by kev2go
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

But it's okay!  You have the same amount of top tier tanks on your team!

Or at least, that's what they keep repeating.

There is no way to be sure as you don't see what they are driving, only your team. I did, a few times look at the kill list and it appears to be mostly old 8.0 tanks? Looks like same old mix of 7.0 and 8.0?

p0iJXNA.jpg

There is no way to be sure as you don't see what they are driving, only your team. I did, a few times look at the kill list and it appears to be mostly old 8.0 tanks? Looks like same old mix of 7.0 and 8.0?

p0iJXNA.jpg

Pretty much my experience too.  The few times I actually went back to the replay to look at the teams, the quantitative MM didn't seem to be working.

medal

I believe if your line up has more than 1 7.7 in it you can only get 7.7 games and if you have one its only a small chance of 6.7 but that's just a theory based off playing so far 

medal medal

For gods sake. Stop using production or service dates as a denominator of balance.

It doesnt work. Granted the T10M IS the most powerfull tank in the game right now and giajins recent BR derpage is ridiculous, but balancing everything by dates would be just as much of a mess.

T 34 mod 41 woudl be aoruodn the same BR as a panzer 4 F1. Panzer 2s woudl be fighting agianst KV 2s. Tigers woudl havel ower BR than T 34 85s and an entire slew of similar idiocy.

Edited by MrMakWASP
medal medal medal medal medal medal

it's really easy to describe current BR and physics mechanic in War Thunder

Play soviet or suffer.

Yes. Cause the lower tiered soviets didnt get screwed at all......

Stop tryign to mask simple incompetecne with russian bias nonsense. You are giving Gaijin (or at least the part of gaijin repsosnible for matchmaking) way too much credit.

Edited by MrMakWASP
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Yes. Cause the lower tiered soviets didnt get screwed at all......

Stop tryign to mask simple incompetecne with russian bias nonsense. You are giving Gaijin (or at least the part of gaijin repsosnible for matchmaking) way too much credit.

Sure, because when I'm jumping in my T34 sudenly my skill is growing my 300% and enemy skill is reduced by 50%.

Yes, it works this way lel

Sure, because when I'm jumping in my T34 sudenly my skill is growing my 300% and enemy skill is reduced by 50%.

Yes, it works this way lel

No one can challenge the might of every super human trained russian crew fighting American pigs and German monkey... Sorry but you are right it takes more skill in a German or US tank to kill a T-34.

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal