Battle Rating & Economy Changes, September 2015

Thulle_

AYY LMAO

1949 br-471d for the IS-2 mod. 1944.

Which never ever had this shell...

Why not just add the 1956 IS-2M?

Senio (Today, 02:48 PM): 
Because the M variants of these vehicles were just same versions adapted to peace-time conditions. Ammo was the ony real difference

And it doesn't occur to you that maybe German guns are now at a severe disadvantage because for some reason the Wehrmacht stopped weapons development after 1945? I have no words.

Owait, I do. I am so glad I stopped playing GF months ago. i'd hoped the game mode would be turned into less of a clubfest by you, but apparently clubbing is good as long as the clubbers have a hammer and sickle painted on.

• Upvote 32
medal medal medal

We gave you feedback and you don't care... watch more and more players leave this game.

Read here, what is wrong (so obvious): http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/265438-planned-battle-rating-changes-september-2015/?p=5132189

And you even gave the russian 6.7 tanks new shells so at least they have a better chance against Maus etc. (FACEPALM).

The only good decision was to give all vehicles of the same type the same BR. RIP top tier battles...

Edited by Foumuh
  • Upvote 41
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Ok... haven't started the game since the server update but what can be seen from those files: Repair costs. Mainly through the roof! 
T-10M: 5700 -> 8600
T-34E: 1590 -> 3260
ZSU37: 1730 -> 2470
Tiger II (H): 6930 -> 9650
Ostwind: 3250 -> 6870
Neubaufahrzeug: 540 -> 1690
Kugelblitz: 4290 -> 9120
M18 Super Hellcat: 2450 -> 7430

Ok, those are for AB but still. And just examples. So... wanna tell us what's going on? 

• Upvote 8
medal medal medal

Senio (Today, 04:48 PM):
Because the M variants of these vehicles were just same versions adapted to peace-time conditions. Ammo was the ony real difference

So why does the 1944 variant gets the shell. It doesn't make any sense. Just rename it to IS2-M already.

• Upvote 9
medal

First game in Tier V, starting with 2 guys left in german/american team...yes the new MM working ver very well :facepalm: .

With the T-34 nothing changes, continues wtihout opposition thanks to overperforming in his ammo and german/american 75 are terrible nerferd.

Uninstalling right now.

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I fought a team of almost nothing but F-2 sabres in my Japanese sabre with a team of Japanese sabres and Ki-200s. We didn't stand a single chance at all.
Then my Vampire/Venom fought full teams of MiG-15bis', IL-28s and CL-13s.
I'm not having fun at all in jets, and with certain props having their BRs lowered too (and some questionably ignored, like the mk10 wellington and lancasters), I don't think I'll have much fun else where either.

And then there's the Japanese repair costs I forgot to mention (as well as Japan still being completely out matched by everything they face because they're so over tiered).
Why lower the BR of US planes anyway like the P-51Ds? They're good planes! It's just the vast majority of pilots that can't fly them correctly that make them look bad. It's like the P-47 issue, USA is just getting more OP by the patch because you feel the need to cater to the bad players.

Edited by RedDerRot
  • Upvote 18
medal medal medal medal medal medal

this new MM isn't really that great if the 4 top BR vehicles are same OP variants they can alone carry the team and win the game! If they are in a squad it's even a bigger problem! The bigger issue with the MM is that their is no ballance between vehicle types or squads and OP vehicle are allways spamed. Plus you didn't adress the issue that on certain BRs you're 80% of the time the lowest BR!    

• Upvote 2
medal medal

Please, make an emergency modification and put both F2A-1 Buffalos at 2.3+ BR in Realistic Battles. That plane is too strong to be matched against 1.0s. It is the equivalent of matching Reserve Aircraft against A6M2 Zeros, which did happen historically, and we know it turned out exactly as in game now.

This HAS to change, it completely ruins low tier games!

Edited by Dauntless07
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for ruining my almost fully spaded german planes! OH and your advice "If you are missing certain module after the patch which was changed in the sheet, please play 1 battle to get it back." DOESN'T WORK!

Here's an example:

[attachment=162423:2015-09-23_00001.jpg]

Even tho i played one arcade battle with it and many other planes, i DID NOT get it spaded with just one battle! FIX ALL OF MY SPADED PLANES BACK! I spaded them long time ago and its YOUR JOB to fix this since you broke it!

They changed the BR of the F2HIV to 7.0 ... the day i feared has finaly come.
I think giving planes a BR relative to the performance of players is the wrong way, as players with skill can always find ridiculously op planes and club with them.
Also the F6f was downtiered... hello??? same for p400, thats just ridiculous.
Please Gaijin give BRs relative to the planes performance not the pilots performance.

• Upvote 4

What about all modifications on planes already Aced and now lost ? will the RP be returned ???

Please play 1 battle to get them back. They were not removed.

Note was added to first post.

Not all planes seem to have the modification after one battle. 

Haven't tried all my planes but my Blenheim and my typhoon 1b/L did not receive the mods back.

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal