OrsonES

Client 02.09.2015 (1.51.9.113)

• Client stability has been improved.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

• Upvote 9

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

Casn that be explained to me, as it is this way around for a Year and it gets boring. Especially as I dunno why?

medal medal medal medal medal

I would prefer if there was no discussion thread for these types of small updates because no one really uses these types of threads for their intended purposes :/

• Upvote 5

after this update I am getting a message telling me I dont have enough video card memory.

I have windows 10

Amd video card with 1gig memory

Never had an issue in the game till today

All drivers upto date

Have spent all day trying to troubleshoot to make sure it's not on my side.

If i put the video settings  on low i can get into the game but with only maybe 1 frame per 2 seconds

At this point am lost as to what to try

Also uninstalled the game and redown loaded the game just to be sure

Have done everything possible on my end and have no issues with other games.

FredericusRer (Posted )

Then please submit a bug report (here: http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/588-graphic-and-devices-issues/).
But before posting read the guidelines.

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

Casn that be explained to me, as it is this way around for a Year and it gets boring. Especially as I dunno why?

Is fine on Windows7 on my laptop. Mmm I need approval from a mod to post.

Did not know I am scrutinized. 

We realise it might be inconvenient, but legitimate questions and comments were being masked by spam and off topic posting. I apologise for the only real method we could use, pre moderation of all posts in this area. As you observed Dragon, it has been this way for a while and I'm afraid it wont change soon.

o7

I would prefer if there was no discussion thread for these types of small updates because no one really uses these types of threads for their intended purposes :/

Noted, sometimes it is indeed pointless, will look into perhaps doing so in future.

Thanks

• Upvote 4

You forgot the date in the title.

Thanks for the update btw

Thank you. o7

I dont really understand what "improved stability" means, is it that the servers are less likely to go down?

medal medal

I dont really understand what "improved stability" means, is it that the servers are less likely to go down?

Client - A players machine with our code running on it. Stability - less likely to crash or bug out.

Could you please be more specific when you write these reports. The whole community would greatly appreciate it. So in the future if it's possible, for example if you fix a bug in the renderer that gives us >FPS, specify it in the most technical way possible.

When you change a parameter in the flight model of a plane, dont just write tuned according to the datasheet, tell us what you tuned. When you fix a tank shell penetration value, explosion value, tell us, the community will appreciate it A LOT.

Hell, if you are using a source control software, show us the commit names :D

I hope you take this as constructive criticism :)

• Client stability has been improved.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

Orson, Some people have In-Game Chat problems because of this update. Can you fix this ASAP?

StarsWalker (Posted )

Please use the technical area to get further assistance. Thanks!

We realise it might be inconvenient, but legitimate questions and comments were being masked by spam and off topic posting. I apologise for the only real method we could use, pre moderation of all posts in this area. As you observed Dragon, it has been this way for a while and I'm afraid it wont change soon.

o7

Noted, sometimes it is indeed pointless, will look into perhaps doing so in future.

Thanks

I see now it has proper caveat before posting. Much clearer now.

medal

Oh man...

After this update, I got a drop in FPS (I have to lower my graphics to "low" to get 40-50 fps, whereas before, I could get that on "high") but the most bothering issue is that, no matter the weather, I see "snow flakes" all around: white dots everywhere. They are not game breaking, but I don't know if it has anything to do with the "improvements" you did.

Drivers up to date, other games work perfectly in "high settings", no snow or anything.

I am NOT sending a complete bug report because they get mostly lost or ignored. So, I will just wait until things get better.

But with the "improvements" you are planning to the MM, I believe this wait will be a looong one.

So, see you SOON(R)

medal medal medal

Hello, RatataOHMYGOOAAT.

I am NOT sending a complete bug report because they get mostly lost or ignored. So, I will just wait until things get better.

You had submitted 8 bug reports.
One was documented, 2 was moved to 'already known and solved issues' and 5 topics was moved to trash.
Reason of moving to trash:
  • 2 are closed due to no response (after 2 Days without response from you)
  • 2 because of rant and also due not following the guidelines (lacking files and more as one issue per topic)
  • 1 was was a double topic
If you submit a bug report then follow the guidelines, be as objective as possible without ranting and keep an eye on your topic.

You know the way. =)

Greeting
FredericusRer
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hello, RatataOHMYGOOAAT.
You had submitted 8 bug reports.
One was documented, 2 was moved to 'already known and solved issues' and 5 topics was moved to trash.
Reason of moving to trash:

• 2 are closed due to no response (after 2 Days without response from you)
  • 2 because of rant and also due not following the guidelines (lacking files and more as one issue per topic)
  • 1 was was a double topic
If you submit a bug report then follow the guidelines, be as objective as possible without ranting and keep an eye on your topic.

You know the way. =)

Greeting
FredericusRer

I appreciate the feedback of why some reports were not answered. I hope next time it comes a bit SOON(r)er. =)
medal medal medal