NeoZe

extremly overpowered T-34 tanks

hey guys, ive already started a very "constructive" feedback topic about this issue. Playing all 3 nations in all BR ranges, to give some feedback about what kind of tanks are overpowered and wich one are underperforming.

Sadly i have to say and proove, T-34 tanks are way to strong.

Heres a link to my original post ----> http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/263278-gf-realistic-33-br-totaly-broken-unbalanced/page-2

Because gaijin itself does also have statistics of all players, i would love you can bring this issue out in the next dev meeting!

3.3 - 4.0 is the most broken battlerating atm. T-34 41-42 and E are incredible overpowred. This tanks dont just win every tank for there team, its also they way how. They always just running down enemies in less then 4 mins, straight to the enemie spawn point!

Winrates with the T-34 tanks at this area are going up to 90% already... while us tanks are totaly fine against german tanks, they are incredible underperforming against all the T-34 tanks at this BR range. The T-34s are very fast, even more maneuvrable and there sloped armor combined with the insane powerfull APHE or APHEBC shells makes em like from another world!

A good matchmaking makes sure you are at 50% winrate! (this would be the theoretical best matchmaking possible) But 70 to 90%??? thats just insane pathetic, never saw anything so unbalanced and iam playing dota 2, league of legends, CS, starcraft 1 and 2 competitive since years!

I hope my point of view, oppinion helps and you might pass this to the devs!

cheers NeoZe :salute:

QZ9Vv2O.jpg

4pHwXel.jpg

• Upvote 17
medal medal medal

The t-34s are getting bumped up in BR again within the next week or two.

• Upvote 9

Beside br changes,BVVD anounced armour modifiers and new penetration mechanic coming in the next update,so this should make T-34 less a problem.Also,every shell will get it's weight and type of explosive,so even the better mechinc on damage will be made acordingly.All of this should make game more fair and even.

I don't really understand this either, why exactly are german fighters bumped up to ridiculously high BR while Soviet tanks are kept in an undertiered battle rating? I've killed several T-34s with Panzer 4's, but the armor comparison with the two is kind of ridiculous. Sure, the T-34's armor is supposed to be better, but at the same time, german planes were supposed to be going against low-tiered ally planes (cough cough Fw-190 A-1's VS LaGG 3-8)

I can accept the german BR increase, but if they do that it should also go for other vehicles, including Soviet vehicles.

Edited by LooksInSky
  • Upvote 3

The t-34s are getting bumped up in BR again within the next week or two.

%100?

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

I don't get it.  :dntknw:

Just responding to sarcasm with sarcasm (probably fire). Regardless, there's nothing left to do with the T-34 except sit back and wait.

Edited by X_Alt

Just responding to sarcasm with sarcasm (probably fire). Regardless, there's nothing left to do with the T-34 except sit back and wait.

I was asking if the BR raise is really going to happen or just a hoax.  :Ps

medal medal medal

I am just still kind of a fairly new player, but if Gaijin actually wants to keep this game alive something needs to be done about the OP T34's, and the spawn camping.  First,  how does one even make a decent match if they are burning up as soon as they spawn in because there are 3-4 T34's sitting camping their respective spawn?  How is any other nation other then Russian supposed to even remotely succeed when the T34 crushes everything in sight? I put 5 88mm PzGr 39 rounds POINT F**KI*NG BLANK  Into a T34/57 from a Tiger H1  INTO HIS SIDE AND INTO HIS HULL AMMO!!!!  Guess what?? NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!   He turned his turret around, and one shots me.  UTTER BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!   You actually expect me to believe that one single 57mm round will go through the turret front of a Tiger H1 and not only penetrate, but kill the entire crew????  Are you fu*king HIGH????  You actually expect me to believe that a 88mm round won't do shit to a T34 at point blank?  Not only no damage from one....but five?????   Really???

• Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal

I am just still kind of a fairly new player, but if Gaijin actually wants to keep this game alive something needs to be done about the OP T34's, and the spawn camping.  First,  how does one even make a decent match if they are burning up as soon as they spawn in because there are 3-4 T34's sitting camping their respective spawn?  How is any other nation other then Russian supposed to even remotely succeed when the T34 crushes everything in sight? I put 5 88mm PzGr 39 rounds POINT F**KI*NG BLANK  Into a T34/57 from a Tiger H1  INTO HIS SIDE AND INTO HIS HULL AMMO!!!!  Guess what?? NOTHING HAPPENED!!!!   He turned his turret around, and one shots me.  UTTER xxxx!!!!!!!!   You actually expect me to believe that one single 57mm round will go through the turret front of a Tiger H1 and not only penetrate, but kill the entire crew????  Are you xxxx*king HIGH????  You actually expect me to believe that a 88mm round won't do **** to a T34 at point blank?  Not only no damage from one....but five?????   Really???

Sounds like Learn-to-Play issue really, especially if T-34-85 actually manages to one shot Tiger I from the front... More angling, less QQ.

T-34-57 is rather terrible against Tigers especially.

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

yeah i don't know... i love my t-34 with milk

that slopped armor and beefy main gun, killer ammo, with a nice turret traverse speed; the t34 is a great tank... especially with an expert crew

it can be hard to beat... but it can be beat... 

medal medal medal

yeah i don't know... i love my t-34 with milk

that slopped armor and beefy main gun, killer ammo, with a nice turret traverse speed; the t34 is a great tank... especially with an expert crew

it can be hard to beat... but it can be beat... 

True.

But you gotta love that "F**** You" moment when a facing T34/85 bounces your Tiger II H or IS-2 rounds.

But it rarely happens anyway.That sloped armor is still a pain nonetheless 

medal medal medal medal

First, I don't know what all the complaining is about? Second, it takes some basic knowledge of military tactics and tank anatomy to play well in War Thunder something that eludes the average player based on all of the end of game stats. This is not scrub arcade moon-bat WOT game play. Third, the German Pz-IV F2 & G's are more then a match for the T-34/41-42, and KV1. The PZ IV's 75mm gun can easly pen anyone of them at combat ranges from any side. The problem I see is most players in RB are trying play in ARCADE mode and that just won't cut it! Tier II teams are infested with arcade players that simply lack the skill, knowledge, and experience to combat the T-34's in RB. One needs to know where to aim in RB and use tactic's that exploit your strenghts and opponent's weakness. I've bounced my T-10M's mighty 122mm on the paper thin Leopard 1's armor, because I hit the sloped armor at the wrong angle due to a poorly aimed shot. I'd tell you exactly where to aim on the T-34's and KV-1s, but then it might get more difficult to get all those double diget kills. Good luck.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I only think certain T-34's are considered "Strong" mainly the T-34-85s are the strongest T-34 and the T-34-100 but I wouldn't consider them OP, they all got really exploitable weaknesses like weak frontal turret armor, etc...

medal medal