Jagdgeschwader 53 "Pik As"

The title JG53 is meaningful to us,We believe we deserve this title but we have to say that we've made some mistakes caused this disput.

Anyway  we could abandon this title,but you must proove yourselves strong enough to defend it.We are now inviting you for a fight(IWT) in the name of JG53,If you can't defend it and defeat us,You must quit and getta away from it.

if permitted we will report the fight to the admin,and ask him for the judge if possible.

In my eyes that sounds like a reasonable way to solve that ;) I'll send you a PM to claryfie the details.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

How?No adequate staff team to play it?

just for those who aren't able to understand english ill repeat again.

In my eyes that sounds like a reasonable way to solve that ;) I'll send you a PM to claryfie the details.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

co tells us that up to now have not seen this message,

I just ask out of curiosity, this month?next month?Or next year?

Im Texting with cai, dunno if its your CO since jg53jtj and Zook aren't that fluent in english...

• Upvote 1

Im Texting with cai, dunno if its your CO since jg53jtj and Zook aren't that fluent in english...

noir is hunger for battle,same to us.

We will keep in touch

• 2 weeks later...

Obirzoe,Greetings We are disapointed that so far there is no feedback from yourside,all jg53s  pm box are empty,some of our men start  talking about yours squadron ,they said your squadon is a ghost squadron.I recently saw your recruiting posts,may be that is true.It's kind of wired that a men talked about his intrests of fighting us, then get his mouth shut all of a sudden,if there is no problem with his health(mental and body),then he must lack of balls.

In this case ,we could offer you a position in our squadron,you could be the simplest arcade mode leader,it is a reasonable one is it?you could lead the arcade team in our squadron,it is a very reasonable suggestion ,pls think about it carefully.If you get intrested you could contact us.

best regards,May the german god be with you

So forget about that m8 and other games doesn't count here. if you are playing since December 2011 you had more than 1 year time to write a PM to Hethwill and enlist your clan but you didn't. Now your complaining that we did after a few weeks of joining this game what you haven't archieved during your while 1 year+.

The rules are easy check what is in the Index and then write a message we did now its your time to enlist your clan.

good luck with that ;)

I think the best way to solve this problem may be that we should play together with cooperations.

You can play the tanks on the battle ground while out team providing your team air supports.

Reply us in this discussing title.

We could communicate and understand each other while supporting each other as cooperative players.

Since your clan mate jg53jtj doesn't want to talk to you and to prevent you from further spamming here ill explain it brief.

Your clan will be JG53 and ours will be _JG53_ this will be improvised solution till further information on the final design of the clantag then we have various options but for the moment we stick to the one mentioned above.

• Upvote 1