EdwinVonBoxberg

Hidden playable tanks: the complete list

2 hours ago, Drzyzdek said:

image.thumb.png.1775b7978bc55bf4dad7fcc0Well no there are two german shermans and that's why I'm confused this one have 3.7 and the other one 2.7 :dntknw:

Its Thunderskill screenshots? Don't trust them.

Nobody seen other German Sherman in game... Sometimes in Gaijin Excel with BRs changes we can see "Witch" etc... Its just vehicles from events or not opened for players... We seen He 162 A-1 in Excel a lot of times before its added to game (I mean first event to get it).

Sorry for my bad English ^^ 

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 29/05/2019 at 19:32, EdwinVonBoxberg said:

Hidden vehicles that are now available in the marketplace are no longer hidden. I have therefore removed them from the list.

Remove

T18E2

Type 62

Grant 1

Excelsior

Black Prince? It's on Steam store.

AMX-50 Surblinde

Also: Do we think the AMX-50 Surblinde is the rarest tank in the game now, by that I mean least amount of people who own it? Only 1,000 people have it. 

10 hours ago, magazine2 said:

Remove

T18E2

Type 62

Grant 1

Excelsior

AMX-50 Surblinde

Also: Do we think the AMX-50 Surblinde is the rarest tank in the game now, by that I mean least amount of people who own it? Only 1,000 people have it. 

Thank you. I have removed the T18, Grant 1 and Amx50. The others are still hidden.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 19/07/2019 at 13:45, magazine2 said:

Remove

T18E2

Type 62

Grant 1

Excelsior

AMX-50 Surblinde

technically 1020 Surblindes exist as it was changed so that the top 26 squadrons received the prize after the season ended (my guess is because of how the ladder and operation scheduling worked, as my squadron bumped out the former 25th place squadron just in the nick of time).

That being said, less than 1000 players own the Surblinde for sure, as I know various people are sitting on multiple coupons.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

25 minutes ago, Optical_Ilyushin said:

technically 1020 Surblindes exist as it was changed so that the top 26 squadrons received the prize after the season ended (my guess is because of how the ladder and operation scheduling worked, as my squadron bumped out the former 25th place squadron just in the nick of time).

That being said, less than 1000 players own the Surblinde for sure, as I know various people are sitting on multiple coupons.

Interesting, thank you :)