Hidden playable tanks: the complete list

• Pz.II H is back in store, so not hidden now.
Due to popular demand by players, we are returning the “Scout” pack back to our store, which includes a nice 2nd rank tank Panzerkampfwagen II Ausf. H.
  • AMX 13 ss11 will be hidden and removed from store after sales.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

I was just checking the Steam page and not sure why, but it looks like they switched stuff up in there. The Black Prince, Jagdpanzer IV/70(A), and T-34 (1st Gv.T.Br.) are suddenly available there without any notification. On the other hand, packages previously available there have been apparently removed.

While PS4 and XBox One packages are a bit outside the scope, due to the vehicles bought there not being transferable to a PC account, the same is possible with a Steam account, so I would call them available again.

Best regards,

Phil

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Target1331 said:

I was just checking the Steam page and not sure why, but it looks like they switched stuff up in there. The Black Prince, Jagdpanzer IV/70(A), and T-34 (1st Gv.T.Br.) are suddenly available there without any notification. On the other hand, packages previously available there have been apparently removed.

While PS4 and XBox One packages are a bit outside the scope, due to the vehicles bought there not being transferable to a PC account, the same is possible with a Steam account, so I would call them available again.

Best regards,

Phil

It seems they are still invisible in the in-game tech tree though.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, FalseDead said:

Dear god, the only ones I don't own is the German KV-1B and the E-100.

What am I doing with my life?:018:

I don't have french Fw 190 :c And pretty sad :c

Hope Gaijin will add Panther to research tree :o But would be cool to buy as premiumfor golden eagles :3

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I've removed several tanks (Pz IV/70 A, Sherman "Scorpion", Grant I, Chi-Ha short gun and amx 13 SS 11), since they are now available again for purchase with golden eagles.

Edited by EdwinVonBoxberg
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 4 weeks later...

Quick note, updated my list to 1.83 status, except for the data concerning the repair and multiplicator stats, those are mostly still 1.77 though some are newer.

Also added a new column to the database sheets, where I did some research into when models were added in terms of War Thunder versions, incl. the original Birds of Steel models. If a model got an full overhaul model update, I added the version when this happened behind the initial version.

Best regards,

Phil

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, EdwinVonBoxberg said:

H.35, FCM.36 and Type 95 Ha-Go are now part of the list.

With the new penetration formula their guns are about as useless as a 7.92mm. Therefore they are now hidden.

Not quite.

The I-Go Ko was still playable to an extent even with just 32mm pen, now the Ha-Go is just as bad with more velocity & less postpen.

The H.35 and the FCM.36 “Battle Pyramid” however, they now probably can’t kill anything with the 37mm SA18 L/21 Mle1892. Now they must rely totally on APCR. Either way, glad I spaded them a long while ago and get to keep them. May go take them out just to revel in their newfound uselessness.

1 hour ago, MH4UAstragon said:

May go take them out just to revel in their newfound uselessness.

All hail the Po-2 of tanks.

I would really like for gaijin to tell in advance that they are going to take down some planes/tanks/ships in the future though.

• Like 1

On 11/02/2019 at 23:31, EdwinVonBoxberg said:

All hail the Po-2 of tanks.

I would really like for gaijin to tell in advance that they are going to take down some planes/tanks/ships in the future though.

Server update 19.2.2019

• Ha-Go - now available after reaching rank 2 of the Japanese ground forces.
  • H.35, FCM.36  - now available after reaching rank 2 of the French ground forces.

As you can see, its not hidden anymore. 

Edited by BunnyGirl

• 2 weeks later...

Hey. There on RU forum topic by community manager about M60A1 (Italy). As you know, in 1.87 they are want to take his cannon stabilization and but it on 7.7 in all gamed modes but players (who own this tank) worry about it... And CM (community manager) said they are will don't touch his gun stabilization yet and BR too but will remove from selling.

So, lets keep looking. 

Link and copy past of text If you want to translate (just have no idea about same topic on this forum ^^):

Spoiler

https://forum.warthunder.ru/index.php?/topic/261648-italyanskii-premiumnyi-m60a1-dc-ariete/

После открытого тестирования обновления 1.87 «Цель захвачена!» (2 марта) некоторые игроки высказали озабоченность по поводу планируемых изменений, связанных с итальянским премиумным танком M60A1 "D.C. Ariete".

Планировалось изъять у этой машины стабилизатор орудия, которым танк, согласно нашим источникам, никогда не обладал в реальности, и понизить боевой рейтинг с 8.3 до 7.7.

Мы всегда стремимся соблюдать историческую достоверность в нашей игре, и это одинаково касается всех машин — как премиумных, так и обычных. Именно поэтому мы исправляем обнаруженные ошибки и вносим изменения после получения сведений из более достоверных источников.

Хотелось бы отметить, что из-за сниженного БР M60A1 стал бы встречать в бою меньше сложных противников, а в сетап (набор техники для боя) к нему было бы легче подобрать из числа обычных машин.

Однако, мы также считаем, что значительное изменение характеристик премиумной техники, последовавшее из-за нашего недосмотра, неправильно делать без заблаговременного предупреждения.

Поэтому мы приняли следующее решение: вместе с выходом обновления 1.87 данный танк будет снят с продажи в нашем магазине, но он сохранит стабилизатор и свой текущий БР как минимум до тех пор, пока мы не примем решения относительно дальнейших действий.

So in 1.87 its should be removed from selling.