Hidden playable tanks: the complete list

11 hours ago, little_bit_mad said:

T-34-85E leaving store on 10th May 2018
https://warthunder.com/en/news/5488-shop-victory-day-allied-bundles-and-discounts-en
tech tree icon:

Reveal hidden contents

5aec86eb79de5_T-34-85E.JPG.9c22b98e27182

French B1 too, no? I hear it's will or already removed? :O

Edited by BunnyGirl
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 5/7/2018 at 8:29 PM, BunnyGirl said:

Buy for gold? It's old winter prmeium.

Maybe you can buy other version of this tank on rank 4 with BR 5.7 for 6090 eagles?! 

Ya I did not realize that there were two of them. 

medal medal

On 5/12/2018 at 3:24 AM, EdwinVonBoxberg said:

T-34-85E is now part of the list.

So I have some of the rare tanks because I bought them a while ago and they have ben Remo bed but in my game they just stay on the premium vehicles list on the right side of the tech tree. Also does anyone else have these tanks show up in their American their 1 tech tree. So I have some tanks that I do not know if they are in other peoples tech tree so I will screenshot them and you could tell me if they are still in?

medal medal

43 minutes ago, justin16sut said:

So I have some of the rare tanks because I bought them a while ago and they have ben Remo bed but in my game they just stay on the premium vehicles list on the right side of the tech tree. Also does anyone else have these tanks show up in their American their 1 tech tree. So I have some tanks that I do not know if they are in other peoples tech tree so I will screenshot them and you could tell me if they are still in?

If they are in the list in the first post of this discussion they are hidden.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Either look at the lists, like in the first post, my excel list or generally online. Another way to find out for yourself is to make another account just for the checking purpose. As far as I understood, it is ok, as long as you do not use the account to post in the forums etc.

Best regards,

Phil

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, BunnyGirl said:

Any screenshots where you buying VK 4502 (P)? With Golden Eagles

Or you confused me...

there isn't a 4502 ingame, the VK 4501 was available for a winter holiday marathon back in 1.45. It's a lowkey sealclubber sitting at 5.3.

4 hours ago, Optical_Ilyushin said:

It's a lowkey sealclubber sitting at 5.3.

Turret rotation is very slow, and frontal armour is not that thick. It gets easily oneshotted by a pzIV F/G/H/J.

5.3 seems alright.

Edited by EdwinVonBoxberg
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, Optical_Ilyushin said:

there isn't a 4502 ingame, the VK 4501 was available for a winter holiday marathon back in 1.45. It's a lowkey sealclubber sitting at 5.3.

Just mistaked with number. I know about winter event etc, I got this tank. But guy said he buy this tank for GE? No?

5 hours ago, ElMago_Raquetero said:

I would like to buy the E100 ... is there any way to buy it today?

Gaijin told many times - they are will not sell it ^-^
Who knows...

2 hours ago, EdwinVonBoxberg said:

Turret rotation is very slow, and frontal armour is not that thick. It gets easily oneshotted by a pzIV F/G/H/J.

5.3 seems alright.

indeed, the hull "cheeks" also prevent angling effectively. That being said, it's still quite potent to have a tank that can reverse 40km/hr, has a turreted 88, and is 5.3. Hence why I called it a lowkey sealclubber; not the most outrageous tank, but you can really go to town if used well.

2 hours ago, BunnyGirl said:

Just mistaked with number. I know about winter event etc, I got this tank. But guy said he buy this tank for GE? No?

oh I think he means the Befelswagen VI

20 hours ago, Optical_Ilyushin said:

indeed, the hull "cheeks" also prevent angling effectively. That being said, it's still quite potent to have a tank that can reverse 40km/hr, has a turreted 88, and is 5.3. Hence why I called it a lowkey sealclubber; not the most outrageous tank, but you can really go to town if used well.

oh I think he means the Befelswagen VI

I think so too

• 2 weeks later...