Hidden playable tanks: the complete list

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded a new version of my Excel-style tech-tree-tables (s. link in my signature) that should represent the status of the tech trees in 1.69 (e.g. all italian planes in the German tech tree have been changed in status to "unavailable")

Furthermore, I added the function that one can now enter personal status for each vehicle in a new column called "Research" in the main data tables. This enables one to quickly see visually what vehicles one possess, how many are still to research, and which ones are "missing". However, for that one has to download the table, as clearly I cannot let people simply modify my table on Google Docs.

In the new "Research" column (corresponds to column "C" on the top of Excel) in the big database sheets, one enters for each vehicle the following codes to get their personalized WT research status:

1 = Green = Vehicle bought and spaded (all modules researched/bought)

2 = Light green = Vehicle bought, but not spaded yet (all or some modules still have to be researched/bought)

3 = Orange = Vehicle researched, but not yet bought

4 = Light red = Vehicle research has been started or is ongoing

5 = Dark red = Vehicle is not researched/bought/gifted

Once you set the status per the above code list, the cells in the database sheet, AS WELL AS IN THE TECH TREE NATION SHEETS (If you select in the drop down menu above the value "Research"), will change to the colors listed above.

So you can quickly see how your progress is. You will also see the progress in numbers in the big database sheets to the right

Have fun!

Best regards,

Phil

Edited by Target1331
Added clarification regarding new personal progress function
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

IMO all those vehicles should be at some tech tree within the game itself so players can examine them for their armor values and look for possible weak spots.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, EdwardRaven said:

wow just wow this is such bs i can't even, i don't get the need for hidden vehicles? it just pisses off like 99% of playerbase and feels unfair

Really?  Can you give us eth survey results that show 99% are pissed off??

Seriously tho - vehicles and planes that are discontinued (eg OSU-1) or only used as rewards for special events (eg Fw-189, I-29, etc) make up the list - why would you be pissed off that they are no longer available?? :puz:

do you think there should be no "rare" vehicles at all or "gift" and "special event" offerings should actually be available all the time or something??

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

22 hours ago, little_bit_mad said:

You are missing the Chi-Ha Short Gun, it has been removed from the Store with the CR.32 bis.

Are you ever going to make a picture list like you did with the aircraft?

Thank you, I've added the Chi-Ha.

Visual list added.

If anyone has one of the missing tanks please post an image of the tech tree with 100% magnification.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

54 minutes ago, EdwinVonBoxberg said:

MMmmh it's a bit pixely. Did you take the screenshot recently?

I zoomed in with tiny icons, is there a way to make the icons larger?

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I have uploaded my new, but WIP, Excel list to reflect the new tech trees etc. It is still WIP, mostly regarding the SL/RP/BR stats, as real life has gotten a bit in the way and a bug in the repair time/cost display wasted me a few hours of hard work.

But before the list gets too much outdated, I wanted to release at least something the community can use.

Best regards,

Phil

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...