EdwinVonBoxberg

Hidden playable tanks: the complete list

So as mentioned in the "Hidden playable planes: the complete list" thread, I've created a spreadsheet that contains to the best of my knowledge every vehicle War Thunder has by position in the tech tree.

It started out as a planes only file, but I've now also included under separate tabs each nations tank tech tree.

The list can be found here.

If anyone sees some mistakes or has additional info, please don't hesitate to provide that information.

Best regards,

Phil

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Another update:

One person noted that some planes/tanks listed as unavailable can still be bought for the Steam or PS4 version. I've recolored those vehicles into a light red and added into their comments what Steam/PS4 pack they are in and also mentioned in brackets behind what other vehicles are contained in the specific pack.

Furthermore, I've found out additional event and dates for some of the now truly unavailable tanks so that all should have comments to show when they were obtaineable.

Best regards,

Phil

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 26 marzo 2017 at 0:54 PM, Target1331 said:

While working on a major update to my Excel list I noticed that the Grant Mk.I is no longer available on Steam with the Desert Rat pack.

Best regards,

Phil

Yes, it was removed a while ago after being put on discount.

It's already part of the list

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hi all,

After several weeks of reworking the list and searching the internet on information regarding the rare aircraft & tanks, I have finished a rather extensive update to my list.

--- TL:DR ---

1. Tech Trees contain new data fields that display economy or BR info through the selection of a drop-down list at the top of the tech tree sheet.

2. Massive data table for Air Forces (AF) and Ground Forces (GF), containing the economy und BR data.

For details regarding the changes, please check my newly created topic, otherwise, please enjoy the updated List. :)

Best regards,

Phil

I'd just like to point out a missing unit from your list.

The British Tier I Premium "A13 Mk.II 1939". It use to be the Tier I Bundle Premium for the British tech tree, but was removed from the store. I never realized it was actually removed from the store until someone notified me. So now, as far as I am concerned, it's a hidden/collectible Premium. 

Although I am sure you're aware, don't forget to add the Matilda Mk.II F-96 and A33 Excelsior to this list once WWII Chronicles is over (As well as the Yak-3T & PV-2D Harpoon on the air list).

I'm a heavy unit collector in this game, and I often use your wonderfully made list as a reference. Keep up the good work!

Edited by Tigerfrost_
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 27/4/2017 at 5:53 AM, Tigerfrost_ said:

I'd just like to point out a missing unit from your list.

The British Tier I Premium "A13 Mk.II 1939". It use to be the Tier I Bundle Premium for the British tech tree, but was removed from the store. I never realized it was actually removed from the store until someone notified me. So now, as far as I am concerned, it's a hidden/collectible Premium. 

Thanks a lot.

I've also added the Matilda.

I think the BM-13N should be added. Maybe?? I think that is an exclusive. It was mentioned it would not be for sale any time and would be available only now for the BM-8-24 event. 

Edited by MaterialWharf3

And how can I buy the Type 62? Does anyone know? I have just come to realize why the Type-62 tank is not in my tech-tree. :016:

medal medal

1 hour ago, Tzalafim said:

And how can I buy the Type 62? Does anyone know? I have just come to realize why the Type-62 tank is not in my tech-tree. :016:

Missed your opportunity I'm afraid. There's a chance that it might be a reward tank in future- a small one though. 

I like it, but you're not really missing much :D RU251 can spank the hell out of it with HESH if you encounter one while flanking. 

medal medal medal

On 16/5/2017 at 6:41 AM, *jimmybobbaloo said:

looks like they are the t26E1 soviet premium, the American premium M5A1 5th Canadian Armoured Division, the british premium M10 Achilles, and the soviet premium Is-2 Hero Brother.

Thank you. 

The list was updated.