EdwinVonBoxberg

Hidden playable tanks: the complete list

Isn't the Pz.II H also now a hidden tank? since they removed it from the store?

No, because you can still se it in the german tech tree, even if you don't own it. The purpose of this list is to integrate the incomplete picture off all the ground vehicles in this game, which the tech tree alone can't give you.
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Actually there is no such thing as a standard VK 4501 (P) since they were all prototypes.

Well, i meant that it was supposed to have 100mm as standard production version which didnt happen in favour of Henschel Tiger. 

medal medal medal

The Cossack SU76 and the Tiger (P) are the only two tanks I don't have that isn't researchable (Only three more to go and done!). Really really hope that they open up a way to get either of them that wasn't as crazy as the challenge for the SU76 was.

• Upvote 1

I don't think it was:  I purchased all the packs they released with that patch the hour they came out, and that one was not one of the tanks I have.

If it was supposed to be on the other hand... *eyes the staff with a gimlet eye*

Seems about right then that both versions of the VK 4501 (P) are represented in the game: the standard one and the later upgraded version.

Glad we could solve your doubts.

Not really since it only saw service in it's upgraded configuration.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Not really since it only saw service in it's upgraded configuration.

I really can't understand what your point is.

Both versions are present in the game. Period.

That is what matters in this discussion and what you seemed confused about. 

Edited by EdwinVonBoxberg
  • Upvote 1

I really can't understand what your point is.

Both versions are present in the game. Period.

That is what matters in this discussion and what you seemed confused about. 

Point is there is only one version not two and that is the one that saw service.

Point is there is only one version not two and that is the one that saw service.

Ok, then you are just plain wrong. 

I also provided you with the videos of both versions present in the game, and I don't know what other evidence you need to grasp this very simple fact.

• Upvote 1

Regular Porsche Tiger: Five built, 100mm frontal armour.

Up-armoured Porsche Tiger: One modified with 200mm frontal armour, saw action as a command tank for a group of Elefants in Ukraine (Pzbfw VI P)

Edited by NemesisActual
  • Upvote 1
medal

Ok, then you are just plain wrong. 

I also provided you with the videos of both versions present in the game, and I don't know what other evidence you need to grasp this very simple fact.

No Gaijin is just plain wrong.

The simple fact that in real life there was only 1 version that saw service regardless whether Gaijin puts 2 in the game.

That is the point!

Regular Porsche Tiger: Five built, 100mm frontal armour.

Up-armoured Porsche Tiger: One modified with 200mm frontal armour, saw action as a command tank for a group of Elefants in Ukraine (Pzbfw VI P)

So are you saying that they built 6 of them in total?

If you are you are wrong.

Only 5 were fully completed and of those 5, 3 of those were converted into recovery vehicles, the Bergepanzer Tiger(P), 1 was modified by 653. Schwere Panzerjägerabteilung and used as a command tank and the last was converted into a Ferdinand.

No Gaijin is just plain wrong.

The simple fact that in real life there was only 1 version that saw service regardless whether Gaijin puts 2 in the game.

That is the point!

So are you saying that they built 6 of them in total?

If you are you are wrong.

Only 5 were fully completed and of those 5, 3 of those were converted into recovery vehicles, the Bergepanzer Tiger(P), 1 was modified by 653. Schwere Panzerjägerabteilung and used as a command tank and the last was converted into a Ferdinand.

No I didn't say six where I built, one of the original five was converted to a command tank.
medal

Updated with E-100 and AC IV Thunderbolt1.

1 Temporarily hidden due to techincal issues. Will be available in the future again for purchase, hopefully.

Edited by EdwinVonBoxberg

VK 4501 P was a reward of WISH OF THE TANKER X-MASS event (2015), im a regular player (no dev) and i got it there, but looks like only very few players made the x-mass event, so i see only very few on the battlefield.

I actually had two follow me around in the Bafelswagon the other day, it was pretty cool to have the little platoon.
medal medal

If you have any more tanks that you know of, please write them below...

I have a T-34 57 mod.1943 HPzVoZ6.jpg?1

It was obtainable by fulfilling some tasks for Summertime madness, I think it was 2014 - at the same time as you could get a Pz. III N pmRg42h.jpg?1

medal medal medal