Sign in to follow this  
SKWIB

Looking for some buddies..

What's up everyone...

Ok short, sweet and to the point.  I'm 27 years old, active duty military and have been flying ww2 era flight sims since before I could legally drive a car.  

I'm a premium member of war thunder and currently looking for a somewhat serious and dedicated group of fliers I can count on to watch my six in the skies.  I have teamspeak/vent, a headset/mic/joystick and prefer to fly HB mainly, but have no problem with tossing it up in Arcade sometimes, or working my plane out in FRB (I know how to manually do it all).  My schedule is a little crazy sometimes, but I'll be home for the foreseeable future so there shouldn't be too many issues.    

I think I'll be building my own virtual cockpit in the near future...

Winning, and kicking ass are two of my favorite things to do...  send me a PM on here or reply here with information if you're interested in picking me up.

-S

Hey there.

If you're looking for a group to fly with. Take a look at -SkyHawks- (Resistance Social Gaming Network) I believe we do hold what you're searching for. (Anyone advertising themselves would say that) Just check out our recruitment thread and good luck in the skies.

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/25725-high-resistance-social-gaming-network-trn-recruiting/

Sincerely

-Valkyrie

We have plenty of old farts. That makes up our community and I believe is our strongest part. We are all enjoying the game. That recruitment thread may seem scary to some but try not to be intimidated. Just give us a look if you would like.

Sign in to follow this