2txDK4e.jpg

The link below is a downloadable PDF of a complete list of War Thunder Top Skin Award Winners since the contest started in June 2014.

It includes all monthly and weekly top skin award winners. Weekly award winners who went on to win the monthly award are highlighted in yellow.

The reasons I compiled this list are as follows:

• This information had never been compiled in one location
  • Looking up past winners wasn't easy to do
  • I thought it would be a useful reference
  • I wanted to contributed to the WT community

Another reason I was spurred to do this was because I kept hearing people saying only certain aircraft/tanks, nations, skinners ever win. Or, conversely that certain aircraft/tanks, nations, and skin types never win. I wanted to be able to actually review the data to see if this was true or not.

Lastly, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that there are those in the community that feel the judging at times has been questionable. I also have not always agreed with the judges choices. But, I also know that one can not please everyone and that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think civilized discourse on possible ways to improve the competition should be welcomed. However, I just ask that if you post something on this thread regarding the competition, that you please keep it positive and constructive.

Many thanks,

MightyArrow

http://www.mediafire.com/file/j86qcfb0yw3941s/War+Thunder+contest+winners.pdf

Edited by MightyArrow

Pacifica (Posted )

Edited Title, Moved and Pinned o7
  • Upvote 19
medal medal medal medal

I wanted to post a proper thank you for this effort to compile all the data, Paul, but unfortunately, I am not an active player....

Thank you for your trouble to put up this chart!

it is helpful to see what's going in the competition and remember some great skins! Cheers!

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

I cant begin to imagine how much time and effort this took, props to MightyArrow for making this, i barely play this game anymore and i dont have time for making skins for a game that i dont enjoy, but i do take a look in the forums from time to time and im glad to see this part of the forums is still healthy, the skinning community of this game (and i've been a part of a lot of em) is one of the best i've seen.

Again, good job to MightyArrow and to all the WT skinners, keep up the awesome work.

• Upvote 2
medal

Many thanks for the positive feedback! If the community find it useful, then the effort will be worth it. Cheers!

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal

You're a credit to the community MightyArrow !

Your skins are truly peerless and you've taken the time to compile this exhaustive list.

• Upvote 4
medal medal

Wow i just noticed your awesome work, thanks a lot. :good: :salute:

Very nice work here... I must say Mighty keep it up !! +1

medal

Somehow I only came across this today... Amazing work!

Should be pinned actually.

Edited by ScoAtao
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

Somehow I only came across this today... Amazing work!

Should be pinned actually.

indeed ! I didnt even see this till the OP contacted me about it, so will edit title a little, move and pin topic... Good Job Mighty Arrow ! :salute:

• Upvote 4