T14  

234 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this tank in the game?

• Yes
    • No (Please specify why)
    • Unsure (Please specify why)

no, wasnt in service

Nor were a decent portion of the vehicles already in-game, Gaijin is opening the horizons on new stuff.

You should know better by now.

giving it an appropriate br might be tricky. it has strong armor but is slow with a not-so-strong gun. place it too high and it will have a hard time hurting opponents, too low and opponents have a hard time hurting it

I think this would be the British equivalent to the US T14 and USSR KV-1E, the British Churchill NA75

Churchill.jpg

Other than that the T14 certainly would make a great addition to the US Tech Tree as a Premium vehicle.

T14_Tank.jpg

Edited by PikachuTrainer

I support it as a premium /o/

Yes. Gib.

I have one in WoT, and love driving around in it platooned with a friend of mine (who would drive a Churchill III).... we must have dis....

Please add this tank to the game. It would be an amazing addition. This is my favorite heavy american tank. Very few games have this tank in them. I use it in WOT and Flames of War.

This tank would make a great addition to the american heavy tree. I think it should go inbetween the sherman 105mm and the M6.

I support it, but not as a premium. I support this vehicle as an event vehicle, only earnable through completion of tasks, and only once or twice a year.

Edited by Schauffer_7

I support it, but not as a premium. I support this vehicle as an event vehicle, only earnable through completion of tasks, and only once or twice a year.

It's just as rare as the Befehlswagen Tiger (P) of which only 1 was produced and used in combat.

Very true, and personally I would rather see the Befehlswagen Tiger (P) as an event vehicle than a premium. Just my opinion.

I'd still like to see this ingame, its great premium material and there is plenty of documentation to back it up

I present the T14 Heavy/Assault Tank!

[attachment=154833:T14.jpg]

The T14 was a prototype heavy tank introduced in 1942. It weighs 41 tons and had a top speed of about 29 km/h (18 mph) with an engine producing 520 horsepower. 

The T14 has many armament settings: 

• 1 x 75mm cannon
  • 1 x 57mm cannon
  • 1 x 76.2 mm cannon
  • 1 x 105 mm cannon

It stored 50 rounds of ammuntion in total...and was usually fitted with one roof mounted 12.7 mm MG and two 7.62 MG's as well, one in the turret and one mounted on the front of the tank.

The primary users were the US and Great Britain...

I think it would be an interesting addition to War Thunder in either the regular US tech tree or as a premium tank... Please Support! :p

[attachment=154834:download.jpg]

[attachment=154835:download (1).jpg]

• Upvote 5

I would think about adding more in-depth info about this tank. If you do, you get my +1.

Got my support, should of been in the main tree where the M4A3 105 currently sits or slightly higher like the KV-1 Zis

We should probably have the other T14 suggestion thread merged with this one.

Yeah I was thinking about suggesting that in a report