DisconnecT83

Client 23.07.2015 (1.51.8.35)

• LINUX: window stuck in fullscreen has been fixed.
  • RENDER: disappearing snow in tank locations has been fixed.
  • RENDER: ground vehicle rendering in simulator mode has been fixed.
  • Carpathians: The reward for additional tasks has been reduced (-10% ticket points from enemy team).
  • Kursk: A bug in “Conquest” mode, which initiated the activation of the wrong missions in “Realistic Battles” mode and “Simulator Battles” has been fixed.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

• Upvote 7

A lot of people will be happy about the render issues. Great work! 

Since the update, when i log into the game to my hanger my screen starts spazing out with different colours, its impossible to play. Im on a Mac and I've tried restarting the game... Anyone else has this issue??

StarsWalker (Posted )

Please use technical area so we may provide you assistance:

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/567-technical/

This make me loud XD

should be "disappearing Tank in Finland has been fixed" right?

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal

This make me loud XD

should be "disappearing Tank in Finland has been fixed" right?

No, it's about dissapearing snow )

I am getting disconnected from one game to another since this update. It's not my internet connection. Are servers undergoing some changes that we need to know about?

StarsWalker (Posted )

In order to get aditional help with the problem you are mentioning please use the technical area:

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/567-technical/
medal

I like that you are prefacing issues with the type (LINUX, RENDER) - I hope to see this become a consistant thing to make understanding them easier.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

My Hangar looks like this after the update. Is this normal? - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=486687358

StarsWalker (Posted )

The hangar appearance should not be like the illustrated on the screenshot, therefore could you please submit a bug report here http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/588-graphic-and-devices-issues/ following the instructions mentioned here http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/104234-graphic-and-devices-issues-important-read-before-posting/. Thanks!
medal medal medal

Pls notice - we added two more points to this update: 

• Carpathians: The reward for additional tasks has been reduced (-10% ticket points from enemy team).

• Kursk: A bug in “Conquest” mode, which initiated the activation of the wrong missions in “Realistic Battles” mode and “Simulator Battles” has been fixed.
  • Upvote 1

I have never had a rendering issue with the game. Having worked as a design Engineer, yes the old whiner is smarter than most think. 

When I started game play after I retired at 51, I invested in hi res, Hi Mem self supporting video cards capable of 3D graphics. My current ancient laptop, ( over 5 years old ) has the NVidia Geforce Experience 750. It lacks what my new one will not as I have ordered the Dell Alienware laptop with NVidia 980m 8gb graphics mem card. I have created 3D models of tanks, Aircraft and Engines with Autocad as a living.

So if you have 'render issues' or FPS issues, up grade your cards or 'QUIT YOUR CHEATING' Like Roudlent Said Fix the invisible tanks on Every map not just Finland!

Its all good fixes, but you are too focused to ground forces and some problems in AIR (well known) stay in shadow for months.

I know that there are a lot of bugs that exists in Ground forces, but do not forget about Aerial part of this game. :salute:  

• Upvote 6
medal medal

• LINUX: window stuck in fullscreen has been fixed.
  • RENDER: ground vehicle rendering in simulator mode has been fixed.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

now i cant even play it says my driver is outdated but it worked perfect befor thr update

Its all good fixes, but you are too focused to ground forces and some problems in AIR (well known) stay in shadow for months.

I know that there are a lot of bugs that exists in Ground forces, but do not forget about Aerial part of this game. :salute:  

Yes I agree. They fixed the tank tutorial recently but the sim air tutorial remains a buggy disaster zone for years now. Need's fixing.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

Aw still no fix on the Seafire FR 47 and mk17 tail hook bug ;-;

medal medal medal medal

Good work guys.

It's great to see quick responses to issues that are raised.  Everything you do is appreciated.

medal medal

woow  :Os

Brit's Mustang MK1 still messed up as well as American one amazing cant say its not funny to wave with landing gear leg that goes trough the wing from cockpit view  at burning enemies as they are going down  :lol:

and because of that American Mustang p-51 that have developed some kind of weird skin change condition bunch of German pilots stay grounded when they write in report what they saw everyone is doubting in their good eyesight . 8)s  :crazy:  :facepalm:

medal medal medal

they have destroyed the Kursk Map! i cannot belive it
Its now in RB like AB, the Spawns are so close together that you can basically fire from one Spawn into the other and the cappoints so close together that basically only max. 1/3 of the Map is left for practical use.

This screen is from a player in rb, made few minutes ago

http://up.picr.de/22620950az.jpg

that was the only real good Map and now this.....
seriously what for apes do this?
too much Vodka?