Stona

Client 07.07.2015 (1.51.7.65)

Client Update 02.07.2015 (1.51.7.65)

• Improved Client performance.
  • Refined automated trimming.
  • Fixed a bug that in some instances caused damaged parts of wings to remain in the air.
  • Fixed a bug in air events during Arcade ground battles which counted a lost aircraft as a death for the player.
  • The incorrect display of the interface for players waiting in a game queue has been fixed.
  • A bug where the mouse cursor would return to the middle position by activating map or team statistics display, has been fixed.
  • The look of engine flames on jet aircraft have been changed.
  • Interface errors in tutorial missions, while using a  gamepad, have been fixed.
  • A bug, which restricted showing the full battle log after a mission had ended has been fixed.
  • Bugs in the interface for vehicle decal applications have been fixed.

[hr]

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

• Upvote 16

Hi Stona,

Any idea when the sound (all aircraft but mine sound like jets, not props) and the missing leaderboard stats will be fixed? I have the accurate monthly tally but my 'grand total' for the last 2.5 years has been wiped out and reset from the day of the 1.51 launch. Another 'bug' is that my pilot view doesn't work any more - only tracking cam' works. I've raised a ticket about this with support but no response as yet. I figure this would have happened to a lot of guys on PC's?

I like the bits suspended in the air, especially the smoking fireballs that hang around in 'air dom' - will miss them. The fireworks on 4th July were a nice touch - maybe we can have them bigger and better for tournament wins?

Still love the game no matter what the bugs are - remember the chaotic tank spawns where you'd appear on top of a house, rock or another tank and everyone rear ended everyone else? Oh happy days,

Keep it up, Gaijin, still luv ya!  :burned:

• Upvote 3
medal medal

"Fixed a bug in air events during Arcade ground battles which counted a lost aircraft as a death for the player."

Just as the silver lining in the clouds finally appears... why Gaijin... why.. :facepalm:
Some of us actually appreciated this as a "feature" to finally cut down on the suicide bombing spam in Arcade Tanks.

man-standing-in-the-rain-gif.gif

• Upvote 32
medal medal

what about the yellow fever going on in gf atm ? xD i'm getting so many yellow hits on crews and modules even on good clean hits that soon i might end up in china =(

medal medal medal medal medal

Hi Stona,

Any idea when the sound (all aircraft but mine sound like jets, not props) and the missing leaderboard stats will be fixed? I have the accurate monthly tally but my 'grand total' for the last 2.5 years has been wiped out and reset from the day of the 1.51 launch. Another 'bug' is that my pilot view doesn't work any more - only tracking cam' works. I've raised a ticket about this with support but no response as yet. I figure this would have happened to a lot of guys on PC's?

I like the bits suspended in the air, especially the smoking fireballs that hang around in 'air dom' - will miss them. The fireworks on 4th July were a nice touch - maybe we can have them bigger and better for tournament wins?

Still love the game no matter what the bugs are - remember the chaotic tank spawns where you'd appear on top of a house, rock or another tank and everyone rear ended everyone else? Oh happy days,

Keep it up, Gaijin, still luv ya!  :burned:

1) I think that everything depends on your sound settings. I read on forum that some ppl think that's sounds like a jet, but other really love it and appreciate that change :)

2) Jump into suggestion section. It's a nice idea for tournament :)

3) You should post a bug report, not ticket to support ;)

"Fixed a bug in air events during Arcade ground battles which counted a lost aircraft as a death for the player."

Just as the silver lining in the clouds finally appears... why Gaijin... why.. :facepalm:
Some of us actually appreciated this as a "feature" to finally cut down on the suicide bombing spam in Arcade Tanks.

:) I think you should jump into suggestion section and open a thread to discuss this :)

Does that mean removed? it should be removed for most if not all jets, they didnt put flames like that IRL.

• Upvote 9
medal medal medal medal medal

please be optimised muh poor toaster :crying:   

medal

Thank you Gaijin for Fixing the Decal Bug!  :salute: 

Keep up the good work

Am I the only one who doesn't see any difference?

Client already restarted? )

Does that mean removed? it should be removed for most if not all jets, they didnt put flames like that IRL.

As far as I see, its now a more pronounced effect, but I don't fly jets much at all so I may be wrong. I don't remember the 229 having a flare effect on the section behind the engines.

medal medal medal medal

• Bugs in the interface for vehicle decal applications have been fixed.

What bugs were those?

Apparently not the "no two sided decals on sloped armor" bug, sadly...   = (

• Upvote 1

Just wondering if there are any change log details for the server update from Saturday ? Yep players noticed the server were down and have also noticed changes in Tank Ammo. But no info has been posted ? Before changes Leopard Heat rounds could one shot T54, but now takes 2 or 3 hits ?
  • Upvote 1

I was expecting the jet exhaust change to make jets not look like they have afterbuners :P

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal

Am I the only one who doesn't see any difference?

I believe they're for damaged Jet Engines, not the default "afterburn" "effect."

• Upvote 1
medal medal

Refined automated trimming.

Smells risky of a change. Let's see.

medal medal medal

Why is there flames after the jets at all. I dont understand why War Thunder has this. It's not realistic at all...

I think it's to reduce how visible the exhaust pipe's innards are. There's not much to show, so it's a preferable sight to me.

medal medal