DisconnecT83

Update 02.07.2015 (Server Update)

Server Update 02.07.2015

This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.

• It is no longer possible to mark enemy tanks by hitting them with your main gun in Simulator Battles.
  • An ammo allocation bug for the Leopard 1 has been fixed.
  • A bug where ammo allocation would not be displayed in battle for the Kugelblitz and GaZ 4M has been fixed.
  • PB-46A shell (SU-100-Y) penetration has been fixed (122mm AP shell data had been used previously by mistake).
  • The default camouflage cover for the T-26 1gv.t.br. has been fixed - it now uses one similar to the T-34 1gv.t.br.
  • M46, M47 and M60 driving performance has been improved (no jerking while turning at speeds below 5 km/h).
  • The spawn point for the Southern capture point on Kuban (Conquest) has been changed.

Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.

• Upvote 6

The enduring battles seem to have been added as well.

I really wish you guys would add RB version of them as well, not everyone is die hard enough to test it in Sim mode.

medal medal medal

I really wish you guys would add RB version of them as well, not everyone is die hard enough to test it in Sim mode.

;) Read more HERE

Ofc we will add RB vesion as soon as it's ready. I'm looking forward to it myself

• Upvote 3

Yeah I just saw that separate post for it after I made mine here sorry.

Still, really hope RB is soon because I want to try this so badly. I would have rather seen RB tested first, since almost everyone can try RB, not everyone can do SB.... Anyways, more on topic:

• M46, M47 and M60 driving performance has been improved (no jerking while turning at speeds below 5 km/h).

This was a long time coming one of my friends is very happy this got fixed.

medal medal medal

This is the 3rd time ive asked for this, PLEASE will you fix the Panther F and Panther II's RP price.
thanks 

• Upvote 1

For a second...I though you changed my T-34 camo to match the T-26.

Wil be fixed asap.

This is the 3rd time ive asked for this, PLEASE will you fix the Panther F and Panther II's RP price.
thanks 

It will be changed, later.

• Upvote 5

Will the Bearcats constantly overheating engine and oil be fixed soon too? [It would seem it has been fixed]
Also, are they suppose to catch on fire from a single bullet (even with the least ammount of fuel possible in the tanks)?

Edited by WarTuna
medal medal

PB-46A shell (SU-100-Y) penetration has been fixed (122mm AP shell data had been used previously by mistake).

What exactly are the values now?
medal medal medal

P-51's overheating ? No..?

medal

why??? :(s

by the demand of the players

• Upvote 5

why??? :(s

Because that's how it should be?

Why should there be magic map markers that appear for everyone on your team when you hit a tank with your main gun in simulator battels?
A battle mode where there are NO map markers at all... which is kinda the point of the game mode.

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• It is no longer possible to mark enemy tanks by hitting them with your main gun in Simulator Battles.

Hi! Sorry mate, but i'm not english and i'm not understanding that... what does it mean "mark" in "mark enemy tanks"? TY

medal

Hi! Sorry mate, but i'm not english and i'm not understanding that... what does it mean "mark" in "mark enemy tanks"? TY

if an enemy was hit its location would appear at the map

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Because that's how it should be?

Why should there be magic map markers that appear for everyone on your team when you hit a tank with your main gun in simulator battels?
A battle mode where there are NO map markers at all... which is kinda the point of the game mode.

Tanks had radios, this look like a workaround for radios....

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

It was a good feature. a shame it got removed.

It was not a good feature in sim battles... the whole point of sim battles is that you never get to magically know exactly where your enemy is on the map...

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal