DisconnecT83

Client 02.07.2015 (1.51.7.42)

Client Update 02.07.2015 (1.51.7.42)

• Fixed aircraft behaviour during air events in Arcade Battles for ground vehicles.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

• Upvote 2

Please can you fix the Panther F and Panther II's RP price back to what it should be.

• Upvote 12

Sooo no 0 battles fix? or BR fix... no? only Arcade fix? alright....

medal medal medal

Thanks for fixing, my plane just sprayed it's bullets everywhere!
Penetration seems a bit wonky.My Tiger II and Jagdpanther have great troubles killing anything.

Client Update 02.07.2015 (1.51.7.42)

• Fixed aircraft behaviour during air events in Arcade Battles for ground vehicles.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

> No RP fix for Panther F and Panther II

> No "Hits makes everything yellow in a tank" fix

GG WP Gaijin

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

So what was the issue? I didn't notice anything being different.

Some planes had an issue with being totally uncontrollable due to wobbling of the rudder and elevators so it became impossible to aim at enemy planes or ground targets properly.

Edited by Axistiger
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

So what was the issue? I didn't notice anything being different.

yak 3p wobbled like crazy when spawned in gf ab xD

What about pzgr 39 and m62 ? they feel alot less effective this patch then they did before

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

When will be fixed bug with launcher?

At the moment, I first need to start launcher to see if game is up to date, and then close it and start game from aces.exe...

When I try to start game from launcher it is always the same (see screen shoot)

p.s. i dont have hardware or software problems!

I have just played my IL-2 again for the first time after the updates - and the rocket FM seems totally different. The rockets arc upwards initially, well above the reticle, and firing from 2km out now the rockets still strike above the top of the reticle. I fired close up at a bomber which was smack in the middle of my sights - and the rockets arced way over the top. I had got used to working with the graded rocket sight, but this is now actually misleading. Please confirm that rocket dynamics have changed and post some details / modify the rocket HUD guide. If you haven't changed the rocket dynamics then I am at a loss.

The_Tipsy

Agree man Panther F should be 120 k RP and panther 2 should be 220 k RP....

Why would it be like that ? Maybe that was before idk.. but since M46 isat 220k and M47 380k why would German tanks get any favors ?

medal medal medal