DisconnecT83

Client 01.07.2015 (1.51.7.33)

Client Update 01.07.2015 (1.51.7.33)

• Client stability has been improved.
  • A bug where snow would remain on the tracks of ground vehicles after a session on the “Finland” map has been fixed.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

• Upvote 3

• A bug where snow would remain on the tracks of ground vehicles after a session on the “Finland” map has been fixed.

That was easy to fix, just a heater in the hangar and you're set. :Ps

• Upvote 14
medal

there seem to be a bug with the p51 cockpit. when u open ur cockpit, On 3rd person view u are able to see it open,  but in cockpit view , it is closed but u can hear the wind sound.

medal medal

there seem to be a bug with the p51 cockpit. when u open ur cockpit, On 3rd person view u are able to see it open,  but in cockpit view , it is closed but u can hear the wind sound.

Will pass it to developers.

What about a fix for the RP and SL required to unlock the Panther F and Panther II ? The RP and SL needed was changed to pre-1.51 figures since the last server update and now the the 1.51 changelog has had the original change removed . . .
  • Upvote 9
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

What about a fix for the RP and SL required to unlock the Panther F and Panther II ? The RP and SL needed was changed to pre-1.51 figures since the last server update and now the the 1.51 changelog has had the original change removed . . .

please tell me this isnt a thing... plz gaijin 

Ok just to not complain about this patch is that my war thunder was running fine when the 1.51 u to date came out, no crashes, no glitches, no bugs, entell 3:00 in the morning to play this game I saw the new up to date so when I played the game then logged in, it froze at the logging in please wait for 5 seconds then crash when I had my war thunder fixed when the 1.51 came out! Can some one help me out! I don't wanna waist my hard earned money on this game! :crying:

Edited by MichaelPilot

here are the ss. Progress of  opening ( p51d30)

But inside closed fully. 

Thx, will be fixed soon.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone looked into the snow cammo bug on new map ? Go in game with snow cammo on and on your screen you are nice and white. But look at your tank from another players view and your tank is covered in Mud (I have 2 PS4 in same room so I could see this, I was lol at friend thinking he had not put his snow cammo on. Then looked at his screen and he was white).

When you firing the groung on finland map the smoke must bee white-brown, and not black both for mgs and cannons, pls fix that too :)

medal medal medal medal

I guess it was too good to be true, eh ? I grinded out 75k+ yesterday on the F Panther, and left it out at 110k, in case they decide to switch it back. Was gonna save me alot of grinding but hey, Panther II, 6.7 BR 380k RP. T-54 mod. 47, 7.7 BR only 270k RP. Dunno, seems irrelevant to me but....

• Upvote 2

There has been a bug in realistic planes where i was spectating my own plane and i could not control it, and i had to use the page up/down keys plus the a and d keys since i can not use my mouse as the mouse the looking around the screen. I dont know if it is just a glitch or i was clicking too fast and this ended up happening to me.

medal medal medal

Good grief, have they nerfed the American HESH and fin stabilised shells already, it didn't take the Russians and Germans long to complain lol

except germans have those same rounds...

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

please tell me this isnt a thing... plz gaijin 

I'm on this too Gaijin. Why the sudden change? Why no response about it? I was just so happy to be able to get those two tanks without having to grind that much! I swear that I'm not going to keep grinding the Panther F if I reach 120k rp until the price is reverted back to its post 1.51 and pre-update one from the 70k rp I have acumulated so far.

• Upvote 3

Dont know if it was already reported but after the FM change, the Yak-3P is unflyable in AB, havent tested in other modes yet.

medal medal medal medal

Client Update 01.07.2015 (1.51.7.33)

• Client stability has been improved.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

1.8 gig update for stability and remaining a bug.... :( Well running out of high speed quota is bad :(

20kbps here I come ... 

Well played Gaijin, Well played.... 

Any news about Enduring Confrontation?

medal medal medal