DisconnecT83

Client 22.06.2015 (1.49.10.46)

Client Update 22.06.2015 (1.49.10.46)

• Client stability has been improved.
  • Client performance has been improved.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

Server Update 22.06.2015

This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.

• A bug relating to the damage of projectiles containing explosives has been fixed.

Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.

• Upvote 5

• A bug relating to the damage of projectiles containing explosives has been fixed.

Is this related to aircrafts?

• Upvote 4

What was this problem? Link to bug report? Was it over/underperforming? What was changed about the properties?

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal

Is this related to aircrafts?

It's related to ground vehicles.

• Upvote 3

It's related to ground vehicles.

pzgr 39 ? xD seriously sometimes it feels like i'm shooting solid shots

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal

So now can I use those 1300 SL HEAT shells for my M103 and expecting to do some consistent damage?

If yea that's a nice news for me.

Anyway GJ on improving performance/stability of client.  :salute:

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Yay, premature penetration bug fixes. Hopefully no more tank guns shooting duds.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

pzgr 39 ? xD seriously sometimes it feels like i'm shooting solid shots

This. I was thinking about making a bug report about it, hopefully with this patch I won't have to.

medal

It has to do with a variety of shells (namely the US 76mm) APC-HE utterly failing to work like a APC-HE round and more like a APCR round 

medal medal medal medal

So after this update i can't play the game anymore.It opens the game then i log in and then it closes the game without a reason.Is the server being maintained or why do i have this issue ?

APHE shells will work again?

medal medal

-A bug relating to the damage of projectiles containing explosives has been fixed.

So that means events like these won't be so consistent anymore? :D

[spoiler]
shot_2015_06_21_18_25_08_by_purpledragon
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

shot_2015_06_21_19_58_48_by_purpledragon

shot_2015_06_21_20_02_58_by_purpledragon
shot_2015_06_21_19_49_38_by_purpledragon
[/spoiler]

Beacuse, it's been happening quite a lot, while being the one delivering the hurt, or even recieving it.

[spoiler]

Shot int he rear by a 100mm gun from a T-54, only transmission damage and a fire?
shot_2015_06_21_15_19_03_by_purpledragon
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
Side of the turret by a 105mm gun from a KT, a couple of crew injuries?

shot_2015_06_21_13_33_18_by_purpledragon
[/spoiler]

medal medal

So now can I use those 1300 SL HEAT shells for my M103 and expecting to do some consistent damage?

If yea that's a nice news for me.

Anyway GJ on improving performance/stability of client.  :salute:

HEAT shells dont have explosives in them...

So after this update i can't play the game anymore.It opens the game then i log in and then it closes the game without a reason.Is the server being maintained or why do i have this issue ?

Same problem here.  Can't ... grind ...

medal medal

Our matchmaker is overdue were is it?

But whatever nice to see that the APHE shots have been fixed

medal

Like some others here, my game now shuts down after i log in.

(it worked again an hour after i wrote this)

Edited by Lucas_Kroon

Hey, I am running war thunder on my new beastly machine which has a Nvidia graphics card. Yesterday, I could get about 140 FPS on medium settings test driving a ZSU-57-2, but now I get only 30 FPS on all settings- as if frame rate is capped at 30 FPS. Another detail I noticed was that upon launching war thunder yesterday, Nvidia's logo flashed for a few seconds followed by Gaijin's logo. However, after today's update, I feel that war thunder is using the integrated graphics because Nvidia's logo no longer flashes when I launch war thunder and the large drop in frame rate. Any ideas on how I can force war thunder to use the Nvidia GPU? I tried going through the Nvidia control panel, but frame rate did not improve. Any help would be appreciated, other threads where people have similar problems.

Thanks!

Client Update 22.06.2015 (1.49.10.46)

• Client performance has been improved.

Lol. Not really. My average FPS of 50 dropped down to 30-35 fps.

Specs:

Asus M3NH-HDMI | AMD Phenom II X3-720@2,7Ghz | 6GB DDR-2 | Asus AMD R9 270X OC 2GB | Creative Audigy EX Platinum | TrackIR 5 | Win7 x64 | Coolermaster Modular 620W

medal