Sign in to follow this  
moshe770

[0030082] [1.49.10.27] decals counter, missing numbers [MERGED]

Using WiP client, the missing detail is how much kill or wins left to get the decal.

[attachment=146400:shot 2015.06.16 16.39.05.jpg]

• Upvote 2
medal medal

Hello, I have found an issue since the update today to the interface. It is persistent, and happens on every launch. The customization screen no longer shows camouflage and decal unlock progress. As far as I know, it is on all vehicles and decals. The bar is still present, but it no longer shows the number. I have attached two screen shots, one showing a camouflage, and one showing a decal. I hope that it will be fixed soon, thank you. [attachment=146474:2015-06-16_00001.jpg][attachment=146475:2015-06-16_00002.jpg]

FredericusRer (Posted )

Merged.
  • Upvote 2

Hello, moshe770 and smashedfinger.

Your informations has been forwarded to the developers.
Tracker ID: 0030082

This thread will remain unlocked for one week (7 days) so that anyone with additional information\evidence\examples will have a place to post.
It will also serve as a place where the developers may post questions for you to answer so please keep up to date here.

Thank you for your help improving the game and your effort. =)

Greeting
FredericusRer
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I just wanted to post a minor bug/issue that I've seen recently.  I don't know if this is a bug.  I also don't know if you need more info from me.  I will provided whatever else is needed.  It is nothing 'game-breaking,' but it was strange to me.

I noticed an issue pertaining to the 'customize' vehicle screen and viewing the available camouflages.  This issue has effected all vehicles that I have viewed in 'customize' mode.

I think it will be faster if I use an example;  

Looking at the Tiger E in the 'customize' screen, I can view the drop-down list of available camouflages (skins.)  These skins can be purchased or obtained by defeating 250 player vehicles.  Before the update (the update that included the British Firefly) I could view the number of player vehicles that I had already destroyed.  Now I can only see the yellow progress bar.  If this was an intentional modification to the game, then please disregard this.

Thanks!

FredericusRer (Posted )

Merged.
Thank you for reporting. =)
  • Upvote 1

The topic will now be closed and moved to the appropriate section because its solved since new patch.
If you believe there is still information that needs to be passed on, please contact a Technical Moderator via private message.

Have a nice day. =)

Greeting
FredericusRer
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal