Client 15.06.2015 (1.49.8.97)

Client Update 15.06.2015 (1.49.8.97)

• Improvements to network stability on login

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

• Upvote 9

Wooow this is really wrong!!!! Fix it back!!!! I spawned my B 17 on the ground right where my previous plane crashed ... also everything is delayed with about 5-10 seconds ... bombs explosion, enemy hit/kill your damage ... everything it's unplayable!!!!

• Upvote 2
medal medal

Wooow this is really wrong!!!! Fix it back!!!! I spawned my B 17 on the ground right where my previous plane crashed ... also everything is delayed with about 5-10 seconds ... bombs explosion, enemy hit/kill your damage ... everything it's unplayable!!!!

Does you have any error logs for us? Pls.

Damn ... this is a great " Improvements to network stability."

Update is about game initialization and not about communication with battle server.

Again, new update, nothing changed regarding this bug http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/239513-id-0028601-damage-model-wrong/

Don't hold your breath. I made a bug report about the B-29's turrets and it got documented and passed to development. That was 3-4 months ago when the B-29 first made its appearance on the live server. I remember when they bragged about having the B-29 ready for two years and they were just looking for the appropriate time to put it in. When they did, it didn't have visible gunners, its landing gear were as springy as a mattress warehouse, it had a low quality skin, and its turrets didn't traverse in the correct ways. Two of those got fixed, and I can certainly tell you they weren't the latter. Since then, it seems that my bug report about it was deleted, as I can't find it in the content that I follow nor in my topics page on my profile.

___

On topic however, changes are always welcome. It shows progress. Hopefully we can get this network thing fixed soon so I can fly my P-47 again.

• Upvote 7
medal medal medal medal medal

When i started launcher i expected new BR. Now reading Soon ™ comments.  But yeah today is not over yet. Excuses excuses 

medal medal

have tried on 2 computer (low and high)- same thing > short before match ending comes a freeze for 3-10sec until stats.. shooting on someone at end is not longer...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Client Update 15.06.2015 (1.49.8.97)

• Improvements to network stability.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

Update is about game initialization and not about communication with battle server.

improvements to general networking stability would predict a 'better' communication to the battles servers to, not only about first game start up.

So I do get it right, that you just slimmed down the login process as your second comment suggests?

Don't get me wrong, this is a welcome and good change, but once more a  more detailed patch note, especially for the WiP Client is useful to give precise feedback.