DisconnecT83

Client 29.05.2015 (1.49.8.70)

Client Update 29.05.2015 (1.49.8.70)

• Incorrect display of rain when in cockpit view has been fixed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the restoration of already destroyed objects on ground forces maps when a player joined an already running battle.
  • Fixed the incorrect status display of players in the friend list while said player is in battle.
  • Fixed a bug where the killcam indicated an incorrect reason for the destruction of a ground vehicle.
  • Fixed a bug in ground battles that made it possible to start two aviation mini-events simultaneously.
  • Minor fixes in the interface of the game.
  • Client stability has been improved.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

Server Update 29.05.2015

This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.

• Fixed a bug causing incorrect calculations of RP earned when playing vehicles of early ranks.

Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.

• Upvote 12

Good to see more fixes

Intrigued as to whether early ranks will have RP boosted or reduced

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Looks great!

• Fixed the incorrect status display of players in the friend list while said player is in battle.

And this...this is important to me. C:

• Upvote 1

Did that bug from a few days ago allowing vehicles of vastly different BRs to get into the same match get fixed yet?

It was fixed after few hours.

• Upvote 1

Fixed a bug where the killcam indicated an incorrect reason for the destruction of a ground vehicle.

Ah good, good fix.

medal medal medal medal

I've noticed that one, nice to have it fixed.  :salute:

I thought the simultaneous mini events in tanks AB was added on purpose this patch. I think it's a good thing, please consider re-adding it sometime.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal

any fix is a good fix but...

HOW ABOUT FIXING GROUND INTERACTION FOR VEHICLES? Any small terrain feature stops the tank dead, even if its less then half the size of the height of the track. So on some maps I stop every 5 meters on flat ground.

• Upvote 5
medal medal

Good to see more fixes. Better than some games that hardly ever patch.

Though, Could the issue with Triple monitors/ Nvidia Surround be addressed? (sometimes upon starting the game, certain elements of the hud are on the left and right monitors, rather than centered.) Though, each monitor's native aspect ratio is 16:10 (1920x1200), rather than standard 16:9. Which may be causing it. (I can temporarily fix it by changing my resolution back to using just one monitor, then setting it back to all 3, at 6000x1200.

• Fixed a bug in ground battles that made it possible to start two aviation mini-events simultaneously.

I must agree with the others, i liked this "bug". I think it should be brought back as a feature.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

Really? I think it should stay, I Never really noticed it therefore it didn't bother me. maybe make the bug worse by having 3 or 4 events, give the SPAA Something to shoot at, or just have Waves of Ai Planes when no one's doing the Mini Event.

??? is that condensation when flying in the clouds or are there maps that can be played where it's Raining? if so it must be rare like the matches at Dawn/Dusk or Night with the Spotlights on!

• Upvote 1
medal

Damn that sucks, more aircraft simply meant more fun...

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal

I tend to agree, the "over-lapping" air sorties was kinda cool and added another element to that game mode. There have been more than a couple of occasions where I broke away from ground strike in my attacker to help a bomber or go after a red attacker to help my guys on the ground. Adding time to the air sorties has made them less "manic" and time sensitive, giving way to more strategic and better thought out attacks. I did not see any problems with more than one air assault going on at the same time, they actually still seemed to be "staggered" fairly well. Hopefully it can still be used in some form later on or in different maps/modes in the future. I am not sure I heard as much complaining about this as just those that do not want any planes in their tank games at all. Oh well, we shall see how it goes ..... adjust, adapt, overcome......

Good Luck

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

So nothing about the missing Artillery for the first vehicle used in a battle?

Guess I'll have to keep using a Reserve vehicle and immediately J out of it if I want artillery on a vehicle I've spent time grinding to earn.

medal medal medal medal medal

any fix is a good fix but...

HOW ABOUT FIXING GROUND INTERACTION FOR VEHICLES? Any small terrain feature stops the tank dead, even if its less then half the size of the height of the track. So on some maps I stop every 5 meters on flat ground.

Please submit bug report ( IMHO you exaggerating with that stop every 5m )

i still cant play. when i press play in the launcher nothing happens

Check your antivirus settings. 

Good to see more fixes. Better than some games that hardly ever patch.

Though, Could the issue with Triple monitors/ Nvidia Surround be addressed? (sometimes upon starting the game, certain elements of the hud are on the left and right monitors, rather than centered.) Though, each monitor's native aspect ratio is 16:10 (1920x1200), rather than standard 16:9. Which may be causing it. (I can temporarily fix it by changing my resolution back to using just one monitor, then setting it back to all 3, at 6000x1200.

Please submit bug report.

So nothing about the missing Artillery for the first vehicle used in a battle?

Guess I'll have to keep using a Reserve vehicle and immediately J out of it if I want artillery on a vehicle I've spent time grinding to earn.

You need to submit bug report.

for some reason whenever there is a new update it gets stuck and say 0 sec left and nothing happens, then i have to close the program and restart it and then it updates just fine, been so the last 5 patches

medal medal medal medal medal

Client Update 29.05.2015 (1.49.8.70)

• Fixed a bug that caused the restoration of already destroyed objects on ground forces maps when a player joined an already running battle.
  • Fixed a bug where the killcam indicated an incorrect reason for the destruction of a ground vehicle.
  • Minor fixes in the interface of the game.
  • Client stability has been improved.

Note: This update applies to PC/Linux/Mac users. PS4 Users will receive the update as soon as possible.

Server Update 29.05.2015

This is a server update that will be implemented on the game servers within 24 hours. During this time, bug reports regarding specifics mentioned here and their effect in a battle will not be considered as a bug and as such will not be taken into consideration.

• Fixed a bug causing incorrect calculations of RP earned when playing vehicles of early ranks.

Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.

Wow.....surely we can get lots of matches raining. Unlikely those with sun going supernova.

Thankfully the objects can't restore anymore, that was SUPER annoying.

• Client stability has been improved.(for the 185th time)
  • Upvote 1
medal medal