Muleo

Historically Inaccurate Loadouts

333 posts in this topic

Beaufighter Mk21 .50 cals, 600 rpg should be 310 rpg

find link for documentation,

http://www.avia-it.com/act/profili_daerei/libretti_velivolo/PA_libretti_PDF/MK-21.pdf

but cant find - where .50 cals ammunition loadouts

And ...

Me 410 A-1/U4. Flugzeug-Handbuch. Teil 8A

section of weapons!

And what we see?

2 x MG151 + 1 x 5 cm BK :crazy:

or

1 x MG131 + 2 x MG151 + 1 x 5 cm BK :Os

http://www.avialogs.com/index.php/en/aircraft/germany/messerschmitt/me410/2231todo.html

Hi all.

Its great that will by now corrected some of weaponry in War Thunder. Some of planes in game has not realy exactly like the historical, so it is god, that will by some of this think corrected. When some will look on this web sites : http://ww2drawings.jexiste.fr/Files/Site.htm

109G-6/R4 with underwing mk108s was not able to carry bomb load (R1 and R2 modifications only available without underwing gondolas)

(not to mention that 500kg bomb for 109s were quite rare and required modification of the undercarriage)

You missed the Bf 109 G-10. It has a 20mm Motorkanone but still has 150 rounds.

That's a shame...

Found this thread through the "Highest Reputation Content" section, and it's damn well deserved. +1. :salute:  :good:

The Me 262 A-1a is missing the option to load 24x R4M rockets.  262's would fire these rockets en masse into bomber formations from about 600 meters away.  The idea was that you were almost guaranteed to hit something if you shot enough rockets.  One hit was enough to take down a four-engined bomber.  Their trajectory was similar to that of the jet's Mk 108 cannon, so the existing gunsights were useful.  Does anyone have a historical citation for this that Gaijin would accept in order to get this in the game? 

The Me 262 A-1a is missing the option to load 24x R4M rockets.  262's would fire these rockets en masse into bomber formations from about 600 meters away.  The idea was that you were almost guaranteed to hit something if you shot enough rockets.  One hit was enough to take down a four-engined bomber.  Their trajectory was similar to that of the jet's Mk 108 cannon, so the existing gunsights were useful.  Does anyone have a historical citation for this that Gaijin would accept in order to get this in the game? 

ALL German rockets will be implemented later (Check out Devs Q&A) :dntknw:

As soviet & german torpedos

Anyone reported optional armament failure on F4U-1d and F4U-1c?

F4U-1d can carry two 1000lb bombs and 8 rockets at once 

F4U-1c can carry two 1000lb bombs and 4 rockets at once

But they cant take-off from the carrier with that full load.

Spitfire LF MkXVIe can carry one 500lb under fuselage and two 250lbs under wings at once ( maximum take-off weight)

Spitfire F MkIX can carry 500lb under fuselage

Typhoon Mk1b can carry 8 rockets the same as the late model.

I'm sorry guys, but I'd rather focus on loadouts that are wrong, rather than missing. We're still in beta with lots and lots of upcoming content which means there are very few planes with all their ordnance available atm. So I'd rather not try to list every missing bomb loadout. Missing content isn't as worrying as inaccurate content IMO

If someone would like to create a 'missing bomb/loadout' thread, that would be great.

@Mule

Ok, I am sorry I had to miss that one.

The F4U-1c can carry 230-232rnds for each gun, not 220.

EDIT: 

You are right. I havent played with him for while.

@Mule

Ok, I am sorry I had to miss that one.

The F4U-1c can carry 230-232rnds for each gun, not 220.

They already did fix that, F4U-1c right now has 924 rounds.

Hello Mule

Do you know Bf109 g6 light fighter. Any update will come?

Apparently Typhoon Ia was designed to carry 400 rounds per gun.

I can't find any data on this figure being reduced at any point of its service.

Currently it carries 300 rpg in-game, according to its stat-card.

Yeah. This is good. The devs should fix the the guns and make it historically accurate.

Another thing. One of the B-25's variants (not sure if this is the one in game) had a 75 mm gun. They should fix it.

Another thing. One of the B-25's variants (not sure if this is the one in game) had a 75 mm gun.

It's not.

Ah, I was wrong regarding the 400 rpg regarding Typhoon Ia, at some point in its development the ammo count was increased to 500 rounds per gun, for a total of 6000 rounds.

Source: Hawker Typhoon, Tempest and Sea Fury, pg 39, Kev Darling, The Crowood Press Ltd, 2003

Ah, I was wrong regarding the 400 rpg regarding Typhoon Ia, at some point in its development the ammo count was increased to 500 rounds per gun, for a total of 6000 rounds.

Source: Hawker Typhoon, Tempest and Sea Fury, Kev Darling, The Crowood Press Ltd, 2003

do you have a page number? do you mean pg39 where it says "Typhoon IA 12 x Browning 0.303in machineguns with 500 rounds each,"?

do you have a page number? do you mean pg39 where it says "Typhoon IA 12 x Browning 0.303in machineguns with 500 rounds each,"?

Yes.