US cluster Registration for the "D-Day" Combined Battles 7x7 Tournament

“D-Day” Combined Battles 7x7

International tactical team tournament devoted to the Allied landing in Normandy in 1944.

Rules of the tournament

TERMS OF ADMISSION

Teams of individual squadrons, mixed teams of several squadrons and mixed teams of individual players are allowed to participate. It is allowed to use two squadron names, i.e.: VS/SOOT. Mixed teams of individual players cannot use the names of squadrons that exist in the game.

Each registration should have correct game nicknames with correct letter case and additional symbols (like “_”), without the squadron tag.

Captains have the right to add more players up to 9 players total (minimum is 7 players, maximum is 9).

Captains have the right to change 3 players after tournament starts.

Template for team registration:

Team: [ReDs]

Country: US (if the team is international, please select one of the countries that is representing the team or write “International”)

Players:

Borz (captain)

Sudur

Torez

Bubbi

Gan456

Dors

Rokki

Po

Han

-------------

TS address of the tournament: ts.gaijin.net

TS password: Spitfire (with capital S)

TS channel: Gladiators Tournament

------------

- Registration for the US cluster teams from May 18 (12:00 AM EST) until 2nd of June (11:00 PM EST)

- The draw for the US cluster will be on June 3 at 5:00 PM EST and the bracket for the tournament will be available on June 3.

- For the US cluster, the tournament starts on June 5 on the servers of ММО «War Thunder».

List of registered teams (will be updated on daily basis):

1. 302nd CADW "Blue Tails". United States

2. -BWO-. International

3. [121st] Squadron. US/International
-WFPK-. US/International

5. -Bteam-. US/International

6. [AST01]. New Zealand

7. -JSOC-. United States

8. DNW/RFBR. Brazil

9. =BRZ=. Brazil

10. =INVA=. United States

11. -221B- / [THP]. China

12. [AJSA] Angry Joe Show Army. International

13.  =FAP= Forca Armada Portuguesas. Portugal

14. =FACH=. Chile/International

15. =SORA=. United States

16. The Wikinators, International

17. ~BoOm~, US, Germany, UK, Canada, Russia

*EDIT* Thank you, Zerbah, for you quick attention to our situation. As a result, our Squadron is back on track, and we are squaring away and looking forward to the tournament. Once again, you have the fullest gratitude of the Blue Tails.

Team: 302nd CADW "Blue Tails"

Players:

ValkyrieTwoTwo (Captain)

Thunderbird1O4

AlphaWarWolf

justinbaugh1969

Race1111

ChezThunderDash
Ciarchronus

(TBD) //Reserve//

(TBD) //Reserve//

Edited by ValkyrieTwoTwo
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Reserved.

What actions should we take if our Squadron is being torn apart by one of its commanders? My Squadron had 51 people, but a Commander got mad about breaking rules so he kicked everyone. We've managed to get a few of our people back, but not enough qualified to compete. Is there somebody I should contact about having this issue resolved so we can continue on normally?

Team: 302nd CADW "Blue Tails"

Players:

ValkyrieTwoTwo (Captain)

Thunderbird1O4

AlphaWarWolf

(TBD)

(TBD)

(TBD)
(TBD)

(TBD)
(TBD)

The politics of your squadron are not the business of Gaijin. My best suggestion is to simply resolve or create another squadron.

medal medal medal

Reserved.

Team: -BWO-

Players:

PvtHawkins (Captain)

Jetcrazd

WallSurfer

*Babemagnet01

_Silens_

Katamasu

Acoray

Magic_IC3

Gulker (Backup)

Edited by PvtHawkins
medal medal

The politics of your squadron are not the business of Gaijin. My best suggestion is to simply resolve or create another squadron.

It wouldn't be an issue if I could "simply resolve" it, now would it? And it is very much the business of Gaijin, as occurrences violating Gaijin's game rules have been perpetrated. It was just a forenote, so let this be the end of this discussion; we're here for the tournament. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

ValkyrieTwoTwo, contact me via PM, let me know how Gaijin can help you resolve the problem within your squad. If I can, I will help, of course.

Can I join?

Of course you can join. If you do not have enough players in one Squadron, you can join forces with another one - it is allowed by the rules.

What if I wanted to join alone

Joining alone is not possible... You can join forces with other squadrons, either join their squad or make a team from players of several squadrons.

Umm what happened is I am on a gamer SQD. Do I type that or make up a name?

If you are in a squadron already and you want to team up with players from another squadron, then there are 2 ways you can do it:

1. Make a team from 2 or more squadrons and enter all those squadron names in your team name - in example, a team made of players from 401st, 502nd and 303rd squadrons would be called 401st/502nd/303rd

2. Join the other squadron and play with them for the time of the tournament - this is also possible, but note that you can loose you squadron battles points if you change squadrons.

• Upvote 1

[121st] Squadron:

Nationality: International (mainly U.S.)

HMSArkRoyal (Captain)

_Wolfeh_

Meade

XShimakazeX

RoadToAllPlanes

Leviathann

Yestir

*F22xRaptor (Reserve)

Devaq (Reserve)

Kind of a stupid question, but can we change as many players as we want before the tournament starts? I may have some players who need to switch or be added.

Edited May 20th, 2015 - Added full roster

Edited by HMSArkRoyal

Kind of a stupid question, but can we change as many players as we want before the tournament starts? I may have some players who need to switch or be added. 

Yes, you can change any number of players at any time until your first match on the tournament.

From what I understand... this is the America's vs the Euro country inhabitants **only**? So if someone has a person they want in their squadron that is in China, Australia or Russia, but everyone else is in the America's in said team - that's not alright?

2ndly... if this is the case, how would you enforce this?

medal

It is about time zones that teams prefer, we cannot force teams to play on the EU or US tournaments. Russian teams are going to play on the EU tournament because they cannot really play at the times that US tournament matches take place (3-4 AM Moscow time).

Also, we never had a tournament that was oriented to the US community time zones.

Maybe we will have another zone for South Asia and Australia.

Team: -Bteam-

Players:

XaeroAscension 

OldE 

______BlackCat13 

NearDefiance 

sleepr66

Wings_Of_Prey 

. (reserve)

. (reserve)

Also any chance these matches can take place at like 9:00PM EST and 10PM EST????

Edited by OldE

Also any chance these matches can take place at like 9:00PM EST and 10PM EST????

There may be one or two matches at this time, but not all of them. Also, it would be possible to organize matches on weekends, so it could be more convenient for you (and us).