Client 12.05.2015 (1.70.1945.110)

Client Update 12.05.2015 (1.70.1945.110)

• Several client crashes have been fixed.
  • Upvote 8

Can we start getting patches that fix the BR issues as well as FM's and general aircraft balance issues, or is Gaijin only interested in developing tanks now.

ReachForTheSky (Posted )

Don't assume they aren't being worked on. Stuff like FMs take a lot of work, and when you have hundreds to deal with you can't do them all at once.
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Well....that is nice I guess. These are necessary, I was crashing a little bit before.

Is there a bigger patch soon though, for things like getting Hurtgen Forest back into rotation?

Edit: Dunno why you added that delayed edit, it wasn't really necessary. See my later post, it was coincidentally added back into rotation client side a few hours after this patch went live.
Thanks anyways though.

Edited by Echorion

SupermarioPS (Posted )

Yesterday I had a game on Hürtgen in my M36. Conquest with two spawnpoints on the northern part.
medal medal medal

Hey guys, is there a link for a torrent of the update? My connection's been a bit shabby and I can't seem to do it through the launcher.

Tanks a lot! :salute:

EDIT: Never mind, patched and playing. Keep up the good work! :good:

Edited by RandyBacon

is it normal? i was playing and suddenly game crashed (freeze detected). restarting client and..oh a new patch to fix crashes, lool :D

FredericusRer (Posted )

Was a test. ^.^
If it happens again, please make a topic in the technical section.
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

ExCiTiNg

Keep   i   t  p,   gaijin ! Woo woo woo!

Edited by *App4that
red text

App4that@psn (Posted )

While I appreciate your enthusiasm, please keep things constructive and legible.

I will edit your post to one color because of the use of red ink which is for forum staff alone to use.

1.1.10. Use red text font in any respect. This is reserved for staff use to highlight problems or statements.
  • Upvote 7

no BR adjustments yet? the Mustang and Seahurricane with cannons are ready for a nerf...

medal medal medal

762287.gif woo. Coders. Coders  Coders

• Upvote 3
medal

Well never happen to me,but a few lag and rubber banding occur here and there.But helping people from crash is the most important thing for a game to be succeed

THANKS FOR UPDATE GAIJOB

WE APPRECIATE 

medal medal medal medal

anyone else stuck on the finishing download stage with only a little bit of the bar left to go?

FredericusRer (Posted )

Try to delete the existing warthunder.yup file in the game folder (while the launcher is not running).
If this issue still persist, you can look in the technical section (http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/573-community-technical-support/)
=)
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Whatever you guys did....just played 2 matches with high ping and packetloss,with both teams losing people from disconnects. 

I've got severe rubber-banding, and it's getting me killed when I'm in cover. :?s  

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

I've got severe rubber-banding, and it's getting me killed when I'm in cover. :?s  

I've had some rubber-banding server issues lately too. Even before this patch. Most noticable when Tank drives over obstacles and teleports back a bit.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

Yay coders

medal

Its like that for 2 days, on both RU and EU server for whatever reason. Even with no package lose you get rubber banding and the tanks are 10-15m in a completely different direction.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

Well....that is nice I guess. These are necessary, I was crashing a little bit before.

Is there a bigger patch soon though, for things like getting Hurtgen Forest back into rotation?

Is Hurtgen Forest out of rotation ? And if so why ?

medal

Can we start getting patches that fix the BR issues as well as FM's and general aircraft balance issues, or is Gaijin only interested in developing tanks now.

at least make identical planes have the same BR... at LEAST make it LOOK like youre trying

medal medal