record for most kills without a death.

It sounds like your rank 1 bomber was playing in a low BR game on a map strewn with light targets. That's where bombers do well. As soon as the BR range starts above about 2.3, they become fighter fodder.

However, about a month ago I did achieve 17 ground kills (all but four of them heavy) and two air kills with a lowly Soviet Hampden in a 2.3 to 3.3 game. The Hampden survived and topped the table of the winning team. 

medal medal medal medal

19 hours ago, Light_Flight said:

It sounds like your rank 1 bomber was playing in a low BR game on a map strewn with light targets. That's where bombers do well. As soon as the BR range starts above about 2.3, they become fighter fodder.

However, about a month ago I did achieve 17 ground kills (all but four of them heavy) and two air kills with a lowly Soviet Hampden in a 2.3 to 3.3 game. The Hampden survived and topped the table of the winning team. 

I've gotten 70+ kills in a 2.3-3.3 game in the Russian Hampden. And believe it or not there are quite a few level 100 players spamming the lowest br games that should know better than to let a HE-111 fly around and bomb stuff. (like me for example.) But there are no restrictions on more experienced players playing lower br missions so.....why the hell wouldn't I?

The best I remember doing without dying was a 14-16 kill game in the prenerf T-34-100, back when it had the BR it deserved, 6.3. 

I should check, because I think I’ve had better matches than that. 

Edited by TankAceX
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My record currently sits at 29-0 with the 109 G2 in a full uptier. For some reason my hit detection was uncharacteristically good that match and I was vaporizing everything by simply looking at them. Granted I did have gunpods but that match was still my best hit detection of all time. 

medal medal

• 3 weeks later...