Update 22.03.2013 (1.29.30.6)

Update without restart of gaming servers

• Fixed shadows in cockpits with telescopic sights

• Further improvements for bombing crosshairs

• Fixed saves for autopilot settings

• Improved “New rank” window

i know that it is maybe less than thousand . However this crash issue is destroying War Thunder credibility for low settings (and old computer) players, and it is something can should not be underestimated .

Thorndor

• Upvote 1

Fatal error: not DDsxTexturePack2::Factory::createTracer failed

'tracer_head0*?accwq0-0' with error "Error creating DDS VolTexture

(Code8876086C, D3DEX state 08760878) in

..\..\prog\engine2\drv\drvDX9\tex.cpp,2718'

Please fix. This problem was there yesterday. Quite a few of us are unable to play because of it.

Thanks

• Upvote 6

Fatal error: not DDsxTexturePack2::Factory::createTracer failed

'tracer_head0*?accwq0-0' with error "Error creating DDS VolTexture

(Code8876086C, D3DEX state 08760878) in

..\..\prog\engine2\drv\drvDX9\tex.cpp,2718'

Please fix. This problem was there yesterday. Quite a few of us are unable to play because of it.

Thanks

how is it that you havent learned how to report this issue? its pretty simple.

Create a petition.

Type out specs and all the stuff that is obv.

Send dxdiag to gaijin aswell with the petition.

Untill then, dont count on it being fixed.

This is how i did it and it got fixed.

@Suwa :facepalm:

Can anyone elaborate on the Bombing sight fix? What is different compared to the last patch?

medal medal

how is it that you havent learned how to report this issue? its pretty simple.

Create a petition.

Type out specs and all the stuff that is obv.

Send dxdiag to gaijin aswell with the petition.

Untill then, dont count on it being fixed.

This is how i did it and it got fixed.

@Suwa :facepalm:

I just wonder why they had to limit fuel on arcade when it doesn't affect any planes except Ki-200 and Me 163.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal

I just wonder why they had to limit fuel on arcade when it doesn't affect any planes except Ki-200 and Me 163.

fuel in arcade r one of the most good think in 1.29, i have me162 and ki200 and i hate noob with those think flying in arcade for 20 min.... the worst plane ever make killing everything in the game..

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Guys keep calm they are working....And keep in mind the big picture...this not one game, Plains, the tanks and ship are in the same economie...

medal medal medal

overall some really nice improvements . liking the log in bonus and the window that says you unlock planes etc. wish arcade had a few more slots for squadrons or allow more than one set of squadrons to join server at same time to allow friends to play more. And rather than gameplay maybe tweak the whole friend panel a bit more,

My only downside to the update is arcade no longer feels like arcade.  As a beginner i found it easy to get straight in and enjoy the game i also would imagine thats the way for many too. Arcade controls shoulda stayed like 1.27 and only changed it for the more serious sim players in their non arcade game modes. Arcade is arcade coz of its simplicity to all. Like any good arcade game.

I dont know if any devs read this but as a update maybe you can change those who pay premium to keep the decals on the planes they choose to apply them to after the premium runs out.
An option would be to lock slot 3 n 4 and do not allow it to be modded again until premium is rebought. Only allowing a reset to default option as an alternative. This way the premium buyers keep decals and will need re buy if wanna change it after they win new decals. They paid the money they should be allowed to keep it just not adjust it further until premium re activated.

just a thought...

to quote Mr_Dolas...And again who hits 1st wins encounter. No matter what you fly, no matter what is chasing you (who cares now about mmo and tier airlpanes?). 1st hit wins cos of xxxx damage impact.
i agree as to many sit n wait for you to do all the chasing and get a plane smoking and bam they steal it in the name of team play.
if team play then yes help ya team mates not nick the score from under them.
When i help my squad mates i dont steal a kill i fly in hit a few times n say right get on him his damaged hard. Work to help ya team not get ya own glory.

The only downside to ya comment there Mr_Dolas is if someone hit that plane a moment ago n was shot down n  you didnt see and u chase the plane all over the field get ya kill and it goes to the dead or out of combat action person.  It would have to be tweaked good.

For the reference i think economy is fine it slows down the advancements a little which is great for those with all the top stuff and not so great for us beginners trying to catch up to get an even keel.
I did find as a beginner i got over 100 planes ( wheres that indicator gone btw) quite quick. now its harder and thats not so bad if the game play was again put back to 1.27 enjoyable to try and get the rewards in 1st place  :)

• Upvote 1

My only downside to the update is arcade no longer feels like arcade.  As a beginner i found it easy to get straight in and enjoy the game i also would imagine thats the way for many too. Arcade controls shoulda stayed like 1.27 and only changed it for the more serious sim players in their non arcade game modes. Arcade is arcade coz of its simplicity to all. Like any good arcade game.

This so much. Also, did you actually tweak it back towards vanilly 1.29 again? My undamaged american planes were flying upside down again with mouse aim/simple. So bad...

This so much. Also, did you actually tweak it back towards vanilly 1.29 again? My undamaged american planes were flying upside down again with mouse aim/simple. So bad...

theres been 2 updates today i beleive and the 1st one regressed back on argade controls to the original 1.29 i beleive. (well it felt like it anyways}

Devs i dont see ya post for the udate info on patch 1.29.30.1

LOL at the video too. I would imagine thats not just a yak that can do that you just need find the right places in game to do it. I guess the lower tower structure isnt a solid texture rather than the plane being invincible  :)

lol, i thought you were questioning why there was fuel need in arcade :D

What do you mean it doesn't affect the planes? I've set it to 30mins ( lower for all types ), but if the time run out, I'll keep flying? Unless you meant it doesn't reduce weight etc...

Yeah, I'm talking for Arcade Mode.

I had hoped that the spiking lag and ping issues would be fixed with the US server.. I guess I was wrong.

And if you mean buisness this should not be happening so often and this is not an issue just on US servers ! 

I Know it's still beta but...work on that!!

• Upvote 2