DisconnecT83

Client 16.04.2015 (1.47.11.62 - Hotfix)

Client Update 15.04.2015 (1.47.11.62)

• Hotfix: Client crashes on some PC’s with intel video card have been fixed.
  • Upvote 5

One thing has been bothering me since planes with scopes had been "fixed" with ultra close "sniper" zoom. I and i think most SB players tend to zoom out as much as possible when flying to maximize FOV. If i fly plane with scope sights and press zoom in button to shoot accurately, it zooms in but immediately zooms back out, making it impossible to aim properly.

My request is to remove this "sniper" zoom mode completely and replace it with normal close zoom to now improved scope. I hope this makes sense, and i really wish i could enjoy my favourite low tier birds like A5M4 again.

• Upvote 1
medal

Whatever you've done to the graphics setting is having a bad effect.... pls undo it! I've never had problems before but my FPS has dropped so bad that I can't effectively play the game.... and no, I'm not running on a potato either, I've got a GTX750ti and I'm getting 50fps at best.... and it drops to 15fps when I enter combat... please just revert back to the previous settings!

Carrier_ (Posted )

Please, contact our Tech guys and share your problem with them.
Just be sure you have updtated video card drivers and if the problem stands still, contact them o7
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This new update might fix some problem but renders a freeze as soon as you get vocal or shoot first time, and did a complete freeze for nearly one second in dogfight :-( This unstable WT has not been as long as I've played it. 

• Upvote 1

Hy there guys,maybe tis isnt the right playe to write it,but i have a problem lately after the patches

im playin with WT for a while on High grapics at 50-60 FPS..but now the game forces me to

Ultra Low Grapics sayin the VGA dont have enough memory..well my VGA isnt brand new just a  Sapphire HD5770

with 1gigs of GDDR5 but it was running the game rather well..so is there a way to remove or do something about it?

medal medal

I've been having an issue with V-Sync since this update its capping the FPS at 60 rather than 120, if I go to Nvidia and just keep spamming apply and tabbing back in it will go to 120 FPS eventually  :dntknw:

When are they going to fix the TrackIR camera position to match the mouse free look as it has always been?  Someone help before I quit playing this game after 2 years of being a faithful and paying user.

Stona (Posted )

As a person who is here 2 years you should know that bugs should be submited in Technical Section ;)
Please submit bug there.
medal medal medal medal medal

Guys, please, if you have problems not related to this specific hotfix, jump to Technical Section and submit bug report there. 

We cannot help you here. 

Scroll down on main forum page and you will notice Tech section :)