Dubandubs

Previous plane not bought?

Quick question:  I want to research the Japanese Sabre but I haven't bought or researched the previous 3 planes.  I've already started researching the Sabre before the patches that added new planes to that line.  Can I just finish researching the Sabre and buy it or do I now have to research and buy the planes before it?

Thanks

You have to research the previous ones. Without them you can't buy the Sabre and the same is for all other researchable things - both aircraft and tanks

medal

Quick question:  I want to research the Japanese Sabre but I haven't bought or researched the previous 3 planes.  I've already started researching the Sabre before the patches that added new planes to that line.  Can I just finish researching the Sabre and buy it or do I now have to research and buy the planes before it?

Thanks

I just got the same problem its very annoying because its not our fault Gaijin put an extra plane in the line up as i was researching the sabre and concidereing the sabre takes a huge amount of time to research i think once its unlocked you should be able to buy the plane and go back to unlock the previous plane or tank

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal