Request : The Renard R.36 (a obscure plane from belgium)

R36-09.jpg

Hello everyone. :salute:

I'm here today because there is one plane I would like to see in War Thunder. And it seems like that won't happend so, my only hope is the community.  :Ds

And so I humbly request you to do this little plan know as the Renard R.36

This figther was made by Alfred Renard in 1936 and fligth for the first time one year later. He was in term of performances better than his French opponents (if i can tell ^^) the Morane-Saulnier MS-405 and 406.

So this plane was a really good and interresting thing for the belgian air force which ordered 40 R.36.

But, unfortunatly, the first version of the aircraft crashed in 1939. And nobody know today the exact causes of this crash.

And so the Belgian governement decided to cancel the order to buy Hurricane (to please the british).

So I need someone to resurrect this bird and make it fly in our game. :kamikadze:

I let here all the data I found on the mighty web (mainly from the "Fond national Alfred Renard").

http://www.aviastar.org/air/belgium/renard_r-36.php

image002.jpg

R36-01.jpg

renard_r36_3v.jpg

Cr36.jpg

Gr36-2.jpg

Gr36.jpg

Thank you gentleman and all my apologizes for my poor english and these laaarge pics. :salute:

Edited by Corbalte
  • Upvote 9
medal

Really interesting aircraft! Dunno how much traction something like this will get, but very interesting nonetheless! 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...

Thank you gentleman, I'm glad to see some support ! ^^ 

• Upvote 1
medal

• 2 months later...