Naughty_17

Mitsubishi J2M4

So. When the fuckety xxxx is this plane going to be fixed? 

Step 1: Create premium plane.

Step 2: Drink so much vodka you forget to actually make a flight model for the plane. 

Step 3: Put on sale broken as fucking hell.

Step 4: $$$$$$

Edited by belund
medal medal medal medal

So. When the fuckety xxxx is this plane going to be fixed? 

Step 1: Create premium plane.

Step 2: Drink so much vodka you forget to actually make a flight model for the plane. 

Step 3: Put on sale broken as xxxx hell.

Step 4: $$$$$$

Top quality shitposting m8

medal medal

Apparently its FM is finally good as of update 1.70 (elevator works, engine doesn't try to nuke itself constantly)

and unlike alot of tier 4 premiums its price is actually kinda reasonable  (how i miss the days of 2250-2500 GE tier 4 premiums)

Edited by Ottobon
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Apparently its FM is finally good as of update 1.70 (elevator works, engine doesn't try to nuke itself constantly)

and unlike alot of tier 4 premiums its price is actually kinda reasonable  (how i miss the days of 2250-2500 GE tier 4 premiums)

AS one who owned this aircraft when it was terrible. The change is immense. Yeah it overheats like crazy but good god I can pull out of a dive! And the elevator is not only for decorating the aircraft. It can actually be used to grind planes. Which is good. Because I kinda payed for this, feels good to be able to use it without risking punching a hole through the computer screen. 

medal medal medal medal

Hello Naughty_17,

Can it be possible to have a little more detailed sheet for this plane please ( if it's not much to ask ) .

For comparison purpose with the J2m5's, having the climb time to 6000m at least, maybe another step at 7.2 or 8Km instead of having only the 10Km climb time.

Also the various HP output at 6700 and 7200m altitudes again for comparing with the others J2m's.

Noticed the J2m3 have the wep HP reported at various altitudes, other J2m's including the J2m4 have it only at sea level too.

Maybe you already have all this data stored and not published , i mean not needing to test it again on purpose, or maybe you can just provide some rough numbers ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Edited by Kanay
medal medal medal medal

Seems like the J2m4 was modified in last patch, now it drops to 1420hp at around 8.5Km altitude, at 9.4K where it is supposed to get this 1420hp it gets now around 1300hp only ...

No mention of any change on the patches notes ... Can we have a word on this plane performances and some more detailed datasheet please ? 

Thanks 

Don't mind , i'll come back when I'll have more solid data if i ever can bring some , this is Japan so it's is a lost cause anyways ...

Edited by Kanay
medal medal medal medal