178 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see it in-game?

• Yes
    • Yes, but there are more important British bombers which should be added first
    • No (explain why)
  2. 2. If it were added, should it be premium or regular?

• Premium
    • Regular

Yes please +1, this and the Lincoln would be the best possible British counters to the B-29.
While their payloads are lower, they make up for it with hispanos, which are fast-firing, high-velocity, and vaporize anything they come in contact with.
This will basically be a 4 engine IL-28.

I support this as a premium, with Lincoln in the main tech tree .3 BR below it. If the Washington is added as a premium then this might be possible in the main tech tree.

The best British counter to the B-29 is the Washington.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

The best British counter to the B-29 is the Washington.

It is, yes, but some people get mad when Gaijiin adds cut and paste planes. Also guessing Washington would end up as a premium. Edited by Radium_Bullet

It is, yes, but some people get mad when Gaijiin adds cut and paste planes. Also guessing Washington would end up as a premium.

You know, I'm one of those people that get mad when Gaijin adds cut/paste planes.  I would prefer the Washington to anything else.  The U.S. and Brits shared bomber technology very readily.  The Americans already have the Canberra in their lineup, lets put something American in the British one.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the Brit Bomber tree is in dire need of something that can actually defend itself

My first choice would be the Lincoln, as it actually saw service, but getting this would be great too.

+1

medal

• 4 months later...

Suggestion passed to the developers for review.