GroundZeroCro

Looking for player to fly with

Not looking for a squadron, rather player or two so we can watch each others back. I am new player, have japs lvl 8 and soviets lvl7.

Add me if you're interested; GroundZeroCro.

We arent a clan per say more of a fun, casual gaming bunch which is why the sites called seriousless.com. we have 4 War Thunder players and always looking for more. we expect nothing from you and dont care what your skill level is, only that you have fun playing games :D

I like that. :D

awesome :D just sign up on the site and in your little personal introduction remember to say you found out about our site from me so I know its you then we can get our game on haha

I'm even newer - level 4 Brits, 3 Soviet, but I like playing with a wingman (or as a wingman) if you (or anyone else) want to add me as a friend and squad up sometimes.

I like tactical/cover play for either bombers or another fighter, and formation bomber flying for mutual defence. Solo bombing gets old quickly (one bombing run then shot down), and trying to provide cover for normal teammates who don't return the favour isn't the most fun thing ever. I sometimes play with another guy who likes bombing, too.

Username is audigex, and I'm normally on at about 6pm-12pm GMT weekdays and sometimes the day at the weekends.

Hey GroundZero, I'll look ya up next time I'm on. I'm just looking for others to fly with as well. My gamertag = B1helios. Hope to fly with ya sometime. ;)

Cheers,

B1

• Upvote 1
medal