Botan

List of project members and OFFICIAL ENLIST thread

I can translate Serbian or Croatian documents, also i can make data sheets about Yugoslavian planes(i already made some, just need more sources to complete them) and gather some info about them.

Nick: Majstor
Google account: i have
Languages: Serbian and English
Position: Yugoslavian data sheet maker and Serbo-Croatian translator(Serbo-Croatian was official language of Yugoslavia)

• Upvote 1
medal

Name - _Sync

Age - 17

Lang. - English, Vietnamese, and some Spanish

Google account : yes (meeplord127@gmail.com)

Position : Spain data sheet maker, and also Country Manager

Me : I'm just some guy who loves aviation, my Grandpa was a VNAF F8F Pilot during the Vietnam War

In my spare time I love to read about German technology, and I have great interest in WW2 and the Cold War.

Edited by _Sync

- Okytomo

- Spanish, Italian and inglish 

- I wont show my skype and email here i can send it in a PM

- I can translate if u need help guys. I dont think i will have the time to search data sheet, but I worked as translator in some android apps,  if u need help to understand something i will translate it. I speak really good Italian and Spanish and i dont think i will have a problem translating it to English.

I would like to help :salute: 

medal medal medal medal

- Okytomo
- Spanish, Italian and inglish 
- I wont show my skype and email here i can send it in a PM

- I can translate if u need help guys. I dont think i will have the time to search data sheet, but I worked as translator in some android apps,  if u need help to understand something i will translate it. I speak really good Italian and Spanish and i dont think i will have a problem translating it to English.

I would like to help :salute: 

Oh , thank you .

I have a document in spannish .
  • Upvote 1

-Punkero44
-13 <-- too young?
-I can speak English and Finnish.
-I have Skype and Gmail but wont show them here, i can send them in pm.
-I can translate Finnish to English and i can find accurate books about Finnish planes. Big fan of aviation and would like to help. Edited by Punkero44

-Tommi
-13 <-- too young?
-I can speak English and Finnish.
-I have Skype and Gmail but wont show them here, i can send them in pm.
-I can translate Finnish to English and i can find accurate books about Finnish planes. Big fan of aviation and would like to help.

Wee need a finnish guy that can find all the necessary data for the finnish planes. Currently its the Vl myrsky, pyörremyrsky and the mörkö morane we need info of.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Wee need a finnish guy that can find all the necessary data for the finnish planes. Currently its the Vl myrsky, pyörremyrsky and the mörkö morane we need info of.

Then im the right guy for that! I can find info for atleast VL myrsky and pyörremyrsky.

Then im the right guy for that! I can find info for atleast VL myrsky and pyörremyrsky.

Remember that only the Myrsky II saw service. Myrsky I was under powered and never entered production. 

• Upvote 1

Well i have made a couple of data sheets so idk

Martin

Age 16

I have skype but rather not use it or post it here

I have gmail

-Spanish and english ( also thinking of learning german)

Edited by mpata10
  • Upvote 1

On 2017-08-28 at 3:21 PM, Kasukaru said:

I can help with the French tree. I speak English, French, Dutch and a bit of Greek.

French tree is separate as of now.