Jump to content

3月5日你问我答


Gameplay
游戏内容
Will we have ground targets as buildings, factories, bridges and so on?
以后地面目标会不会有建筑物,工厂,桥梁和其他的东西
Some of the above-mentioned targets are already introduced in War Thunder and we’re planning further variations of the ground targets.
上面提及到的东西部分以及加进WT了,而且我们正在计划做更多种多样的地面单位
I'm trying to fly a custom duel with my friend, but we can't choose the same plane of a same country. Will we have something like 'death arena'?
我想自定义决斗模式和我朋友决斗,但是我们不能选择同一个国家的同一个飞机,以后会不会推出像“死亡竞技场”一样的东西
As you know, War Thunder is a team-play game, so you have to choose one of sides - Axis or Allies. Nevertheless, you can fly a custom duel on the same model of aircraft in Custom Battles . As for ‘death arena’ or ‘all-versus-all’ mode - sounds interesting, we’ll think about it.
你知道的,WT是个团队游戏,所以你必须选择盟军或者轴心阵营,尽管如此,你还是能在自定义的决斗模式飞同样的飞机,至于你说的死亡竞技场和全部对打模式,听上去挺有趣,我们在考虑
Why there is no German torpedo bombers in War Thunder?
为什么WT没有德国鱼雷轰炸机
German torpedo bombers will be introduced in the game, we know about them.
德国鱼雷轰炸机我们会加进游戏的,我们知道这东西
Is there any plans to include AIR DOMINATION MODE in the queue of arcade battles, or even any other mode beside ground strike and domination?
有没有计划将制空模式,或者对地/机场控制模式的街机分房分开来排队

Probably. We’re testing different game modes inside the development, including rather unusual. Some of them will surely came to the War Thunder.
有可能,我们在开发中测试不同种游戏里面的模式,包括某些不寻常的模式,一些模式将肯定加进WT
The training room - that would contain the ability to fast respawn once you are shut down for training needs. How is this done?
训练房-那些为了训练而设定的一击落就复活的功能完成的怎么样了?
Custom battles mode has all necessary options to train a team or even clan of virtually any size.
自定义训练房已经有必备的选项给那些队伍或者战队来进行实质上不同规模的训练
Please, add the option : “No jets in arcade mode”.
请加入:街机无喷气 这个选项
This option won’t be added. We’d better improve the matchmaker.
这个不可能加的,我们要提升我们的分房匹配系统
Interface
界面
Will it be possible to change the crew voice output language to their native language?
有没有可能把游戏里的成员语音换成本土语言
Probably yes, this will be good for the gaming experience.
很可能有,这将带来好的游戏体验
Will it in the future be possible to re-arrange your flight crews?
以后有没有可能加入重新安排飞机机组位置的功能
Yes.

I am color-blind and I need an option to choose the target's color. Will this be implemented in game?
我是色盲我需要一个合适我选择目标颜色的选项,有没有可能加入
This feature will be useful for all players, so - yes, this will be implemented.
这个功能对所有人都有益处,所以呢,肯定要加的
Do you have plans to introduce different crosshairs' shapes and colors?
你们有没有计划加入改变瞄准星形状和颜色的计划      
Yes, we have. This feature will be introduced with target’s color options, probably.
嗯,有的,这个功能会和目标颜色选择功能一起加进去
Game models, damage models
游戏模式,损伤模型
When upgrading planes, do pylons affect anything stats wise/drag, climb rate etc? Is it wise to uninstall all the pylons that you do not use?
当升级飞机时候,挂架影响不影响数据,如爬升率等等,如果当你不用挂架时候你把挂架全部卸载是不是明智的决定
Pylons do affect the flight model, so it’s better to uninstall the pylons you don’t use, yes.
挂架影响飞行模型,所以呢最好你不用的时候就别安装
Can we get some methods to put out fires, like managing to land on a airfield since realistically there is a crew that repairs your plane shouldn't there be a firefighting team to put your plane out?
有没有可以灭火的方法,就像成功降落在机场后,很切实际的,一群地勤帮你修复飞机难道没有灭火队来灭火吗          
Interesting idea, we’ll consider this, thanks.
好主意,我们在考虑,谢了
Noted that the German Tech Tree doesn't include the Italian Planes at all in release. Will be Italian aircraft introduced in War Thunder somehow?
我注意到了官方德国科技树里面没有意呆利飞机,以后意呆利系飞机某天也会加进WT么
Italian planes are in place. There will be separate Italian tree in further updates.
意呆利飞机在那儿呢,以后更新中会有意呆利分支系
Will there ever be a way to "custom paint" your plane in the future? Not just decals.
以后有没有那种自定义涂装,不是那种图标   
We’re planning to introduce more skins for the planes.
我们计划加入更多皮肤进游戏
Upgrades
升级
Why do bomber crew gets skill points easier than fighters?
为什么轰炸机成员点拿的比战斗机多
Maybe because of you are more efficient on bomber? You may check the detailed damage-experience info in the debriefing menu after every fight.
也许你是个高效率炸逼?你可以看看每盘战斗后详细伤害数据
Will we have an option to reset crew skills for silver or gold?
有没有选项用狮子或者老鹰重置技能点   
This option is not planned for now.
这功能目前没计划考虑
I've recently mastered a plane and it gets less experience. Is there a logical explanation for that?
我有一个满经验飞机然后现在拿很少经验,有没有合理的扩展经验条的设定
Explanation is logical enough: you mastered your skill on this plane and became an ace pilot, so future victories on this model bring you less experience. So it’s time for you to master other planes, right?
扩展条很合理,你熟练掌握了你的飞机,然后变成王牌,所以以后这种飞机给你带的经验就少了,你就需要掌控新的飞机了,不是么?
Misc
杂物
Was wondering, is Linux support planned for this game?
很好奇,以后以后游戏支持linux系统么
We’re constantly working on support of different platforms and operating systems.

我们正在做不同操作系统的平台版本

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 8 months later...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...