blockhaj

How you can show your support and help the project grow stronger. (NEW!)

13X7rYM.png

These are the official International tech tree supporter signatures.

If u support this tree please consider having one of these signatures as your official signature so we can grow stronger and find more people which can help us find the necessary info for the aircraft we want to add to the game.

It doesn't matter which one of the signatures u choose as long as u show ur support for the tree.

I make new signatures when the old ones gets extremely outdated so be sure to check this thread for new updated signatures now and then.

I can make custom signatures for those ho want. Just send me a pm ore post a comment below.

Serie 3. (WIP)

fk5eKRs.png

BRwR8xD.png

Serie 2. made by Blockhaj.

2QIjgRb.png

7qf5X9k.png

Cjb0NZF.png

Serie 1. made by Carrier.

RQbbRTP.jpg

QqK91Rj.jpg

UZoxNki.jpg

Edited by blockhaj
  • Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

How put a signature ?

Go to your profile settings, click signature tab, paste the picture using theimage button when editing the sig.

I can't put a signature . And i can't put a profile photo . Because i haven't the game .

Get the game then? Download it and your done.

Before, i have it, but i had to stop with my bad computer . For the moment, it's not possible . Maybe soon  :dntknw:

Have you news from the developers , what they think about an international tech tree ? 

Edited by graisseu

Before, i have it, but i had to stop with my bad computer . For the moment, it's not possible . Maybe soon  :dntknw:

Have you news from the developers , what they think about an international tech tree ? 

Well they have other projects atm, so no plans for now.

Ok . And what symbol for represent the project ? What we can find for represent Europe ?

That glode thingy in the sig is our logo atm. It was my idea but carrier perfected it :3

Ok . And what symbol for represent the project ? What we can find for represent Europe ?

Well, not only European countries are involved (Argentina for example)

medal

I have a new tech tree picture if you wan't ! Full of IAR80 - IAR81 version, Lassar love it !

Nah it wouldnt be the international tree with romanina aircrafts only.

Though im working on a new sig with different planes. Avia bk-534 as tier 1, vl myrsky as tier 2, j21 as tier 3, S-49c as tier 4, pulqui II as tier 5.

Nah it wouldnt be the international tree with romanina aircrafts only.

Though im working on a new sig with different planes. Avia bk-534 as tier 1, vl myrsky as tier 2, j21 as tier 3, S-49c as tier 4, pulqui II as tier 5.

did you put anything at t5 ? i cant see it :O i must be blind to prototypes ^^

medal medal medal medal medal

did you put anything at t5 ? i cant see it :O i must be blind to prototypes ^^

Pulqui II was in service :P

BTW why are u so against protos? If they flew and where successful then why not have em ingame?

U will never get The Tunnan if we dont use protos in our tree. We only have 3 tier 4 aircrafts that saw service. And even with protos we only have 7. And it possibly even with 7 tier 4 aircrafts that the tree wont be ingame.

Edited by blockhaj

Pulqui II was in service :P

5 prototypes and 1 static Counts as in service ?  apart from one record trying flight i cant find the info that it ever was in Active service, only that it was ordered but never delivered

IAR 80's for all, please lassar we must xD this might be seen as a bribe

5 prototypes and 1 static Counts as in service ? apart from one record trying flight i cant find the info that it ever was in Active service, only that it was ordered but never delivered

It was actually used during the coup against Peron IIRC. Not exactly service, but still, some kind of combat usage.
medal medal