Sign in to follow this  
SlowLNF

LF Friendly & Active Squad

Browsed the squadron list, but having trouble with accessing most of their websites.  Not sure why.

Anyways, I'm a fairly active player located in the EST in the USA.  I currently have Skype, but I'm certainly able to DL any other program.  I prefer to use my Luftwaffe, however I have a a low ranked RAF as well.  Haven't dived into the Americans, Russians, or Japs too much yet.  I like the occasional Historical Battle, but I mainly play Arcade.  I don't have a Joystick, nor do I inted on buying one.  The only time you will see me ram is if I'm being shot down and I can kamikazi into a ship.  I like to think I'm at least decent at dive bombing, I enjoy it, I'm probably an average dogfighter at best, but I'm working on that.  Even if you're not part of a Squadron and are just looking for a wingmate, shoot me a message.

Tag in game - SlowLNF

TXG is not just a clan its a family

If you want to join please do not hessitate to post in here or PM Derpy_winegum.

we may be a clan but we treat each other like family, we play hard but have fun harder we are active 24/7 and we want more active members to fly the

TXG BANNER

we dont have any set rank or countrey as we feel every one is equal regardless of skill or rank.

we ask that you be active and have team speak as we it to communicate in game.

Q- how can i find out if TXG is right for me

A- simply ask if you can play a few games with us so you get to know the members and see if we are right for you

for more info on TXG please visit the website @ http://www.triplexgaming.co.uk and if you are feeling brave and want to jump in feet first fill in the application form.

Tally Ho bandits Low

Come into our TS and meet some players.  We play Arma, BF, DayZ, WarThunder and more.

More information on what we do in the TS lobby and the website www.tacticsoverprinciples.com

Teamspeak:  ts.tacticsoverprinciples.com

Hello how are you. Give RRG (Ready Room Gaming). We are a close group of gaming friends who play several games. We have just started playing War Thunder and love it. We are looking for other like minded pilots to join us in the skies. Any skill level is welcome just bring a cool positive attitude and a desire to have fun. Working on a new site so that info will be up soon. Friend me in game BiggGunz or leave an email here. We also use ventrilo as our coms while playing.

Sign in to follow this