Sign in to follow this  
Zedon

What Happened to this Rocket?

i've got the same issue w/ firing my rockets at a Beaufighter, (last resort) w/a frontal pass, as I fire my volley or rockets, i'll see one hit, w/ a explosion, as my plane dies to his cannon fire, and he keeps on flying having had shrugged off a direct rocket strike to his front...

Dont know if i'm the only person to have this problem or not, yet i'm throwing that out there.

I'm thinking it's lag/hit detection issues. I've noticed when zooming past a guy really fast and I see a single hit by my 20mms in several planes I see an explosion of the round hitting, but I don't get the xp for a hit or a hit marker. I reckon it's why you also often take damage without seeing impacts on your plane, pretty annoying.

Yep i fired a rocked in a 'spit's'  he was going for a landing (on Domination) didn't got a marker neither xp for hitting him, i was circling the airfield so i could have another pass and than I got a kill confirmed! 

That is a classic example why playing with a higher ping is causing so much frusteration, your client thought the plane was in a different position than it actually was.  I am guessing you where seeing around 200 ping.  2/10ths of a second doesnt seem like much but it is HUGE on moving targets.  Beautiful example.  This is the source of many frusterated gamers.

http://youtu.be/neAyyOm_dls

It hit the bomber upon impact exploded.

It's hard to tell, but THAT is what happens when a rocket doesn't 1 shot something.  then again maybe it was lag, but I ping 120ms so I don't see why I see the same thing.

The simple fix if it's lag?  Create a U.S. Server so I ping 30-50ms like 85% of the people in this game.

*HINT HINT* Trojan

this isnt lag this server side log-register problem.

Its called "flares". :Ds

Every modern military plane has them :yes:

Lol, flares, cannot distract dumb-fired rockets. xD Nice one btw.

i think the the rear gunner shot it, amazing aiming and who said gunners never really fire and just drink coffee!! (sarcasm) :Ds

uh oh...I smell an RNG..or a very lucky tail gunner

Sign in to follow this