jim4kos

convertible research points

how can i use them?

when i click on them i see that i can boost my research but it costs golden eagles.

is there any way to use them for free?

how can i use them?

when i click on them i see that i can boost my research but it costs golden eagles.

Don't touch them, the conversion cost is an absolute rip-off, even when on-sale.

Use your GE towards premium subscription, vehicles or talisman. Better investment.

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal

Don't touch them, the conversion cost is an absolute rip-off, even when on-sale.

Use your GE towards premium subscription, vehicles or talisman. Better investment.

. Wouldn't spend real money on it since collapse of the ruble.
medal medal medal medal

how can i use them?

Unfortunately no. You have to use them along with GE's.

Edited by FlyGirl
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

I'm not able to detect how Convertable Research Points (CRPs) are of general value, honestly, since they require Golden Eagles (GEs) to use. Might as well show the cost in GEs and complete leave CRPs out entirely. I have +11.3m CRPs, way more than I would ever use.

Part of the psychology behind Gaigin's attempt to use CRPs is to cause players to want to invest in GEs. I think it is exactly the WRONG strategy. It isn't an inducement. Instead, if feels like a "trick" to get money out of my pocket. And given many people are "cheap", if they feel tricked or manipulated into giving Gaigin money, they will just become oppositional and "never give Gaigin a dime". Gaigin is actually creating the very psychological block CRPs were an attempt at resolving.

To regulate how many GEs I spend, I always buy 25K GEs at a time (maximum bank per buck working out to roughly 2 GEs equals one US cent - it makes it easy to do the math in my head when evaluating real US$ costs as opposed to GE "tokens"). Then, I have a cap on how much I spend per area. For example, I only "finish" an plane upgrade I am researching once it falls beneath 50 GEs (25 cents). I only finish a plane research once it falls below 200 GEs (US$1). And completely ignore the CRPs as using this strategy will leave me with way more CRPs than I will ever need. This strategy has me NEVER bump up against CRP as relevant. And now that I am finishing eliting the last of the level 4 planes across all four factions, the CRP just became even less relevant.

Edited by chaos3quals
medal medal

right now I have 5 million 300 000 RP.

they are useless. setting there. be a total failure of the free 2 play model of the game.

People forget how 'Free 2 Play' games work, 

How people can complain about 'FreeXP' is beyond me, I mean you have a company that has given you a high quality game with a devoted dev team and people cry because not all aspects of it are free, Gaijin need to pay their devs some how you know.......

I am more than happy to spend GE's on Free XP, Ive spent 29,500GE's on Free XP up to now and no regrets. Gets me planes without grinding and helps fund the development of the game,

That dosent mean i dont think the Gold -> Free XP exchange rate is good, When it was on sale for 50% off on january (1gold = 90FreeXP) thats how it should always be as appose to the 1gold =45xp that we have.

medal

People forget how 'Free 2 Play' games work, 

How people can complain about 'FreeXP' is beyond me, I mean you have a company that has given you a high quality game with a devoted dev team and people cry because not all aspects of it are free, Gaijin need to pay their devs some how you know.......

I am more than happy to spend GE's on Free XP, Ive spent 29,500GE's on Free XP up to now and no regrets. Gets me planes without grinding and helps fund the development of the game,

That dosent mean i dont think the Gold -> Free XP exchange rate is good, When it was on sale for 50% off on january (1gold = 90FreeXP) thats how it should always be as appose to the 1gold =45xp that we have.

that the probleme.

Why they dont give us the option to buy the game

I prefer the WoT exp sytem.

You get free exp every game + exp bound to the tank that you are driving.

You can use the free exp on any tank you like and convert the exp on any tank with gold.

win-win for players and devs.

• Like 1

I prefer the WoT exp sytem.

You get free exp every game + exp bound to the tank that you are driving.

You can use the free exp on any tank you like and convert the exp on any tank with gold.

win-win for players and devs.

What you just said made no sense....

WoT:

You earn Free XP for just playing

You need Gold to use said Free Xp

WarFunda:

You need Golden Eagles to use said Free Xp

Exactly the same system..... Though in WoT you get alot more bang for your $$, In Wot you could spend £50 worth of free xp and go straight to tier 5, In Warfunda you could spend £50 on free xp and get a single plane.

medal

What you just said made no sense....

WoT:

You need Gold to use said Free Xp

WarFunda:

You need Golden Eagles to use said Free Xp

Exactly the same system..... Though in WoT you get alot more bang for your $$, In Wot you could spend £50 worth of free xp and go straight to tier 5, In Warfunda you could spend £50 on free xp and get a single plane.

wait in wot you do not need to paid to use your free xp

anyways the two game are ridiculously expensive. and use a outdated transaction system.

@TheAceOfAces:

What H8te did not explain in detail is: in WoT you earn xp by playing. 5% of that earned XP ends up in a "free-xp pool" which is actually real free-xp for your own use.

If you dont enable "faster crew training" on elite tanks that have everything including the following tank unlocked, the xp you earn in a battle ends up on that tank its specific xp-pool while you still gain your additional 5% free-xp bonus.

That XP-pool can be converted to free-xp by using gold.

In War Funda you get your amount of free-xp into a specific pool where you have to convert it by using golden eagles. There is no real 'free'-xp earned, its all pay to get ripped off.

Edited by novocain
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

@TheAceOfAces:

What H8te did not explain in detail is: in WoT you earn xp by playing. 5% of that earned XP ends up in a "free-xp pool" which is actually real free-xp for your own use.

If you dont enable "faster crew training" on elite tanks that have everything including the following tank unlocked, the xp you earn in a battle ends up on that tank its specific xp-pool while you still gain your additional 5% free-xp bonus.

That XP-pool can be converted to free-xp by using gold.

In War Funda you get your amount of free-xp into a specific pool where you have to convert it by using golden eagles. There is no real 'free'-xp earned, its all pay to get ripped off.

you right, 

also. where War funda come from.

I think I miss an inside joke.