Sign in to follow this  
Greenbeanes

Fighter pilot and occasional bomber looking for a new squad

Hi all,

I play US and Germans levels 6 and 8 respectively. I am a casual player but I can gaurantee I can be a team player. I can fulfill bomber and fighter roles but so far I have not fared very well as a German bomber and am doing decent with my A20G so far. Am willing to learn and take orders if need be.

I am 18 years old and usually play after 5 PM in the GMT +8 timzone usually during weekends but I can also get a few rounds in on the weekdays.

Also already in a squadron but they all speak Mandarin and my native language is English so I would prefer to be with an English speaking squadron (I am willing to leave them).

If I fulfill any of your requirements please send me a message - My ingame name is JG2_greendude52 (for now).

medal medal medal

Hey there.

If you're looking for a group to fly with. Take a look at -SkyHawks- (Resistance Social Gaming Network) I believe we do hold what you're searching for. (Anyone advertising themselves would say that) Just check out our recruitment thread and good luck in the skies.

http://forum.warthun...ming-community/

Sincerely

-Valkyrie

5nqeqq.jpg

TXG is not just a clan its a family

If you want to join please do not hessitate to post in here or PM Derpy_winegum.

we may be a clan but we treat each other like family, we play hard but have fun harder we are active 24/7 and we want more active members to fly the

TXG BANNER

we dont have any set rank or countrey as we feel every one is equal regardless of skill or rank.

we ask that you be active and have team speak as we it to communicate in game.

Q- how can i find out if TXG is right for me

A- simply ask if you can play a few games with us so you get to know the members and see if we are right for you

for more info on TXG please visit the website @ http://www.triplexgaming.co.uk and if you are feeling brave and want to jump in feet first fill in the application form.

Tally Ho bandits Low

G'day Greendude,

If you're looking for an Aussie based squad, the AEF's 452SQN is always happy to welcome new mature 18+ gamers to the community! The AEF has been a wargaming community for around twelve years now supporting multiple games including War Thunder, DCS World, ArmA, BF, COD, Eve, and more. 452SQN does not have any skill or nation specific requirements, we welcome all skill levels, we have an age restriction to 18+, English speaking, and maturity/common sense required. We normally play as squads and work together to cover one another and do bombing runs.

I would encourage you to jump onto our TeamSpeak 3 server during the evenings to find 452SQN members on the AEF Simulations TeamSpeak3 server. Address = 216.244.65.18:9990

Alternatively we also have our main TS3 server for all other games = ts.aef-hq.com.au:9989

Our website is www.aef-hq.com.au

Jump on the TS server and introduce yourself and hook up with others for some flight time and see if you would be happy to keep hanging out with the guys. If you ever need any help everyone is normally more then willing to lend a hand.

Cheers

JJ

medal medal

Sign in to follow this