QuarterNinjaCM

A few words about this project!

You . It's not to be rude with you  :)s

The French have for the moment their own project with Belgium , ans Swiss included. The International project have not France, but have Belgium and Swiss since not long time . It's the develloper choice ! They have lot of work for the moment with Italian plane and British tank .

But your idea is not bad . France - Poland - Netherland - Belgium - Tchecoslovakia - Yugoslavia - Danemark - Norway have similar history . They were invaded, and used lot of comon material (Potez, Morane Saulnier, Farman, Dewoitine...) . Lot of Polish volunteer piloted in "Armée de l'air" ( French air force ) . And France can resolve the problem of heavy quadrimotor bomber , can add new jet, have the most advanced Hydroplane . And can make credible the International Tank  :?s  !

This idea is quite logical and interesting . But for the moment, it not in the agenda of this project . Theys say before no France . But Belgium, yes .

appreciate you agreeing with my reasoning, but man you should really work on your english, that was VERY difficult to understand.

• Upvote 1
medal

I must say, i quite like this project! As an aviation enthusiast, it would make me very happy to see these more obsucre, somewhat lesser-known planes in the game. My only worry is about Realistic/sim battles, but since half of my RB matches are in "alternate history" maps already, i don't think we'd see much of a change in that :crazy:

as much as i wish Brazil was included in the tree, it really isn't possible because unfortunately our interwar aviation consisted of license-manufactured FW 58s and the training monoplane, Muniz M-5, and its mass-produced biplane counterparts M-7 and M-9. as much as i'd love to see the M-7 and M-9 in the game (when i visited the TAM Museum in São Carlos, they had a miniature of one in their historical tunnel. i'll admit i didn't even know these planes existed before.), they have no armament because they are, well, training craft. And in a game where the purpose is either to shoot down other planes or bomb things in the ground, an unarmed plane has no place.

but, all in all i think having Argentina representing South America is good enough, i suppose, and with both Argentina and Australia representing the southern hemisphere, i'd be quite happy already, in case this project ever takes off. Gotta love the Pulqui!

• Upvote 1
medal

Really amazing!  

You guys got my support! :salute:

• Upvote 1