QuarterNinjaCM

A few words about this project!

honestly why do we need an international tree if we could just have abbreviated trees for some countries or just more subordinate trees

It's just a project , a suggestion to Gaijin . Don't worry !

They will examine this project, and they will give their agreement or disagreement !

Edited by graisseu

honestly why do we need an international tree if we could just have abbreviated trees for some countries or just more subordinate trees

becouse gaijin dont want it that way.

italy is going to get their own tree and after that there will be no more subtrees.

Edited by blockhaj
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Dreams come true :D

lol ye, for every tier 300 que for 1-2 nations and noone for the rest xD

medal medal medal medal medal

From Lassar http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/159137-lassar-responds-current-and-future-aircraft-and-their-armamentdamage-models-no-tanks-╮°-°┳┳-╯°□°╯┻┻/?p=4088438

Q: 4. Give us international tree and we will give you lots of iar80's ;D

A: 4 Well, I know there are some players doing international tech tree. As soon as i will get some free time i will give them my full support

• Upvote 2
medal

i guess we cant hope for 2016 at the best, seeing both italian and french trees are already on the menu, not mentioning britt and jap tanks and navys

nice of lassar to answear my questions too =) i think it is cus i tempted him with iar80's ^^

i guess we cant hope for 2016 at the best, seeing both italian and french trees are already on the menu, not mentioning britt and japan tanks and navys

france will never get their own tree. 6 tier 4´s minimum

I have checked, after what you said before . France have Swiss and Belgium ! 

Since the beginnig of this project, they are include in this tree . So i think they can have their own tree and many players want France !

So i have ask them, and some poeple don't want Swiss and Belgium . 

So i don't Know, i am lost . :dntknw:

Edited by graisseu

Since the beginnig of this project, they are include in this tree . So i think they can have their own tree and many players want France !

well its better for swiss to be in this tree soo we get rid of all these subtrees

well its better for swiss to be in this tree soo we get rid of all these subtrees

Yes keep them for the moment ! It's the dev choice . We had to Ask to the Dev !

I have found lot of interesting Swisse plane . They are awesome and powerfull !

Edited by graisseu

Yes keep them for the moment ! It's the dev choice . We had to Ask to the Dev !

I have found lot of interesting Swisse plane . They are awesome and powerfull !

well we have come alot further with this project than the french guys have with theirs so i think we have the bigger chance of getting dem beutifull swiss planes :)

well we have come alot further with this project than the french guys have with theirs so i think we have the bigger chance of getting dem beutifull swiss planes :)

Yes , i am a little disapointed, but i can't do anything ! I say them, the Swiss do you wan't keep it, they are very powerfull .

Many French d'ont wan't their own tree, they prefer a line in English tree, rather than 100% french, with proto and paper tank . Nobody wan't that and me too ! 

So it's for our project !

Yes , i am a little disapointed, but i can't do anything ! I say them, the Swiss do you wan't keep it, they are very powerfull .

Many French d'ont wan't their own tree, they prefer a line in English tree, rather than 100% french, with proto and paper tank . Nobody wan't that and me too !

So it's for our project !

Well i wouldnt really have enything against a french tree, but a line in the brittish line is more fitting ;)

Hmm do you know maybe if Swiss are on French or maybe German subforum? If you know them, I would like to inform them about project.

Edited by Botan
medal

Hmm do you know maybe if Swiss are on French or maybe German subforum? If you know them, I would like to inform them about project.

They can be everywhere, they speak French, German, Italian ... !

Some of them have participated in the French Tech Tree .

Same for Belgium !

They can be everywhere, they speak French, German, Italian ... !

Some of them have participated in the French Tech Tree .
Same for Belgium !

Then invite them

if we have the French tree include Belgium, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and possibly Poland and Czechozlovakia it would be pretty solid

• Upvote 1
medal

if we have the French tree include Belgium, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and possibly Poland and Czechozlovakia it would be pretty solid

it would not work dude. switzerland have 1 possible tier 4 and that makes it a total of 4 tier 4 for france :D lassar has said a minimum of 6 tier 4 planes :P

Who, me or lassar?

You . It's not to be rude with you  :)s

The French have for the moment their own project with Belgium , ans Swiss included. The International project have not France, but have Belgium and Swiss since not long time . It's the develloper choice ! They have lot of work for the moment with Italian plane and British tank .

But your idea is not bad . France - Poland - Netherland - Belgium - Tchecoslovakia - Yugoslavia - Danemark - Norway have similar history . They were invaded, and used lot of comon material (Potez, Morane Saulnier, Farman, Dewoitine...) . Lot of Polish volunteer piloted in "Armée de l'air" ( French air force ) . And France can resolve the problem of heavy quadrimotor bomber , can add new jet, have the most advanced Hydroplane . And can make credible the International Tank  :?s  !

This idea is quite logical and interesting . But for the moment, it not in the agenda of this project . Theys say before no France . But Belgium, yes .

Edited by graisseu