QuarterNinjaCM

A few words about this project!

So countries like the Philippines and Malaysia won't be on this list? They didn't start making their own planes (if they HAVE made any) until the late 20th century...

Yup that's the reason why they are not on this list. We are mainly working on this project becouse of the unique planes and not to implement every airforce during ww2.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I don't think there's anything wrong with licence-built planes, as long as an entire tree is not made up of it.

One big problem with that. If u allow 1 then alot of people would like the rest of the 500 license built and lend leased aircraft.

i personally think alot of these planes would be awesome to have in game

but

i think having an international tree would be too unwieldy. i think that once we get an italian tree and a french tree, that most of these planes will fall under those much like how australia and italy fall under britain and germany, respectively. so i think hungarian and romanian planes (and tanks) likely would fit better under italy, and dutch planes for starters under france (due to obvious geographic proximity). thats my two cents. as to other nations such as poland and czechoslovakia i think they might fit best under the russian tree. i like this project though. i also hope that gaijin never removes planes, i think thats horrible. they said theyre going to add as many models as possible so why delete any. thats my 2 cents

medal

i think that once we get an italian tree and a french tree, that most of these planes will fall under those much like how australia and italy fall under britain and germany, respectively. so i think hungarian and romanian planes (and tanks) likely would fit better under italy, and dutch planes for starters under france (due to obvious geographic proximity). thats my two cents. as to other nations such as poland and czechoslovakia i think they might fit best under the russian tree.

Why to fall under a nation due to geographic proximity?   :Os  wow

How about Poland being under German tree cause its closer to germany then Russia ?  :facepalm:  Have you heard about contribution in war for those countries? about what role had in development of war? I think this facts are much more important for chosing a country in what Tech-Tree should be, and NOT geographical location and what neighbour that country have!

medal medal medal

Why to fall under a nation due to geographic proximity?   :Os  wow

How about Poland being under German tree cause its closer to germany then Russia ?  :facepalm:  Have you heard about contribution in war for those countries? about what role had in development of war? I think this facts are much more important for chosing a country in what Tech-Tree should be, and NOT geographical location and what neighbour that country have!

Polish planes were used by both Axis and Allies (but not by Soviets), so my country is pretty problematic to put somewhere.

Edited by Botan
medal

Polish planes were used by both Axis and Allies (but not by Soviets), so my country is pretty problematic to put somewhere.

The real question is, where were the pilot during the War ?

But this game is based on the material , so ....

i'm suggesting poland be put under USSR because although they fought in 1939 poland fell under the russian bloc. now that i think about it though they probably do belong in a french or british tree

medal

i'm suggesting poland be put under USSR because although they fought in 1939 poland fell under the russian bloc. now that i think about it though they probably do belong in a french or british tree

Or international tree .

russia dont need 20 tier 1 planes i  their tree :P

One big problem with that. If u allow 1 then alot of people would like the rest of the 500 license built and lend leased aircraft.

same goes for protos :P

medal medal medal medal medal

but only a handfull of protos actually worked well :)

like those made after the war that are almost worse then late war german stuff ? ;D

like those made after the war that are almost worse then late war german stuff ? ;D

those are called shitty spanish bf109´s ;D

honestly why do we need an international tree if we could just have abbreviated trees for some countries or just more subordinate trees

medal

honestly why do we need an international tree if we could just have abbreviated trees for some countries or just more subordinate trees

would be harder to balance, i mean how do you balance for example the saab 29 ? putting it in jap or russian trees makes no sense and all of a sudden us,britt or germany got 2-3 more top tier jets that can compete with sabres and migs

would be harder to balance, i mean how do you balance for example the saab 29 ? putting it in japan or russian trees makes no sense and all of a sudden us,britt or germany got 2-3 more top tier jets that can compete with sabres and migs

but i dont understand why we need balance. why cant nations that dont have advanced jets or whatever just not have them and be content existing solely in the lower tiers? its certainly an idea to entertain.

medal

Because this is a game.

imagine if all matchmaking was like in the historical events xD