QuarterNinjaCM

A few words about this project!

I would like to say a few words about this project. It was initiated some time ago and we managed to move it forward after which it happened that people involved didn't have time to see it through. It is unofficial project with the aim to become official.

We now have some new people that are ready to push forward and make this happen. More we do, more info we provide, more chance is that these planes are one day included in our game.

I want to put call forward for all of you ready to step in to contact guys who are pushing this forward: Tarskin, blockhaj and others. They will introduce themselves if needed.

It was already explained but I will repeat once again. We need only planes that are unique for these countries, even licensed planes are completely ok, but we look for unique / original projects first. Unfortunately only name of the plane with a picture or two is not enough. We need data sheet for each and every plane, as much data as possible, planes, infos from the books etc.

Happy data finding and have fun.

QuarterNinja

JUST TO MAKE THIS CLEAR - some people started to assume this if official project etc. IT IS NOT OFFICIAL, THIS IS COMMUNITY DRIVEN PROJECT aimed to bring some ideas that might be used in future but nothing more. If it ever becomes official in any way be sure will will inform you beforehand. Cheers.

• Upvote 9

1,45 patch hype must be going worse than planned if they are trying to pump the hype with threads like this.

QuarterNinjaCM (Posted )

Funny, but this has been worked on for months now.
  • Upvote 2
medal

1,45 patch hype must be going worse than planned if they are trying to pump the hype with threads like this.

This is still unofficial. This project is created by the community and is being worked on by the community. Have a good day sir and please support this project.
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

If you are not satisfied don't spoil it for others please.

I am interested in this project and i support it.

• Upvote 4

Very much interesting!

But I am more excited about the Italian TT.

M-muh pasta bias.

Oh, about Italy, we gave sweden the license to build the Re.2005, so I think they should have it too. Edited by iRazgriz
  • Upvote 1

Very much interesting!

But I am more excited about the Italian TT.

M-muh pasta bias.

Oh, about Italy, we gave sweden the license to build the Re.2005, so I think they should have it too.

trying to keep away from license built planes and only going for planes the nations built themselfs tough, like that hungarian plane everyone is begging for or the Swedish j21

Edited by swedeonthemoose
medal medal medal medal medal

Im a bit confused. So you want us to help you find data for very obscure planes? 

medal

Im a bit confused. So you want us to help you find data for very obscure planes? 

every bit of data ye, tbh i would like to keep from using any prototypes cus i Think the tree can make good whitout them (but blockhaj got a protoboner and hates license built and bought Aircraft) =( just kidding love you sharkie ^^

medal medal medal medal medal

We (the team) might not be able to acquire properly documented information on all the aircraft. For instance, rate of climb data from the official aircraft manufacturer can be difficult to find and might require a trip to the state archives to find and scan these documents.

That is the sort of help that we could use ;)

Edited by Tarskin
medal medal medal

Ech, there was a single thread for unofficial international aircraft before 1.45 

Zesphr

" Im a bit confused. So you want us to help you find data for very obscure planes? " 

(inb4 Stupid Cat cannot into multiquote)

These are planes that faded into obscurity since their respective nations were defeated, unable to fly out again. Some might actually have amazing performance, but they're simply not one of the 5 major combatants of WW2. Hopefully, once all this data is collected, we can start work independent vehicle trees for nations such as Italy, France, Sweden, The Netherlands, Romania etc.

There's a lot of them, so we can't make each nation a independent one. Some might have to be mixed together.

Basically, lots of people collecting lots of of data for lots of planes you mgiht not know, but deserve place in War Thunder as rhey are very capable and good aircraft.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

This all sounds cool and I'm definitely hyped for what it'll hopefully bring to the game!

Question though; does this include Australian planes like the Wirraways and Boomerangs? (as well as all the others not yet in game). I understand that pretty much every Australian plane was a modified variant of an existing plane so I'm just curious if these count and will be joining this tree.

medal medal medal medal

I am processing the D.XXI next, I will start with either the -2 or -3 variant however.

I have a total of 3 G.I variants and 5 D.XXI variants to create data sheets for minimum ^_^

@Lass_Ruby I chose to not include Australia and Canada yet since it's not really known what Gaijin wants to do with them (being the common wealth forces), hence resulting in possibly wasted effort. You are more than welcome to collect the data if you want however so that can add it here for future reference.

Edited by Tarskin
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal

If you are not satisfied don't spoil it for others please.

I am interested in this project and i support it.

I agree...I support this project and look forward to it becoming official.
medal medal medal medal

So countries like the Philippines and Malaysia won't be on this list? They didn't start making their own planes (if they HAVE made any) until the late 20th century...

Will the international tech tree be seperated into Axis and Allies (NATO v Soviet Bloc for post war) MM?

No idea.

For now we are just collecting data about planes.

medal

I don't think there's anything wrong with licence-built planes, as long as an entire tree is not made up of it.

Well i mean i support the Chinese tech tree which Smin1080p developed a while back - i think its pretty neat. 

But i support this idea o7

medal