Jump to content

Steel Generals: M13 MGMC


Scarper
 Share

The M13 MGMC(Multiple Gun Motor Carriage) was built as the result of the US army’s ongoing need for an anti-aircraft vehicle to protect its ground based mechanised units. From January 1943, 1103 of these units were built with 628 of them going on to be converted to the MGMC Quad gunned M16.

 

The M13 consisted of twin .50 cal machine-guns mounted on an electrically operated turret on a modified M3 half-track personnel carrier.

 

Each gun could fire between 400-500 rounds per minute. Standard ammunition feed boxes of 200 rounds capacity were provided up to a total load out of 5000 rounds. Fire control was given by a Navy Mark IX reflex sight.

 

Untitled_0000003.jpeg

 

Untitled_0000013.jpeg

 

Untitled_0000023.jpeg

 

Untitled_0000081.png

 

Discuss it here

 

The War Thunder Team

  • Upvote 24

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...