Update 27.02.2013 (1.27.28.3)

Minor update, no servers reboot
  • Faster initial loading of the hangar
  • Several shut-down issues fixed

• Additional modification of game economy including lowering of Lion/XP reward, ensuring premium account required for planes tier 1 and above
  • Nerf of your favorite planes
  • Buff of already-OP planes which you don't have

:learn:  :crazy:

DISCLAIMER: This is (obviously) a joke post, do not take it seriously, do not get confused, do not give me another forum ban for joke patch notes, do not pass go, do not collect $200

this text is hard to read

• Upvote 13
medal medal medal

highly doubt it has/had to do with nVidia and more to do with a memory leak within the game itself, as Killatomate mentioned.. because I can cure it just by taking extended rests between matches

either way, many thanks for the updates, keep up the good work!

• Upvote 1

• Additional modification of game economy including lowering of Lion/XP reward, ensuring premium account required for planes tier 1 and above
  • Nerf of your favorite planes
  • Buff of already-OP planes which you don't have

:learn:  :crazy:

Sooo... where is this proof of yours? Because if your just gonna talk a shit-load of crap then you better just shut up.

• Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal

cool your jets bro.. he was obviously joking - or did you actually take him seriously about Nerf planes? O.o lol

• Upvote 2

Don't worry, it's just duck being duck, nothing out of the ordinary  :facepalm:

well after last updt i fell that at last exp gones bit higher cause i earn more than before... about lions i dont care cause i still can get them without premium  and with auto repairs ON!

• Upvote 1

well after last updt i fell that at last exp gones bit higher cause i earn more than before... about lions i dont care cause i still can get them without premium  and with auto repairs ON!

Having a Tier 3 as your highest plane obviously causes blindness. No worries, it will be cured when/if you hit tier 8 plus.

• Upvote 1

Have you done anything to the USA line? the cobra and king cobra are feel pretty weak since the last patch like a spitfire mk 1 took out both my king cobras and my aircobra bear in mind i normally finish 1st 2ed or 3rd in most games where now im one of the first out in the game  there something deffo wrong with the plane since the last update it just dosen't feel right or move right and even the guns seem alittle off? 

Rampy

the ridiculous costs of some planes such as FW-190's (No match for La series)  He-162(LOL?) and the N1K shinden(a paper skin thunderbolt) and H6K(repair bill is 3K more than buy a new one).......... Lots of ridiculous repair costs , I'm not saying that High end Jets are overc costed for then can dominate the battle

• Upvote 1

That's probably because there is a x1.5 exp bonus going on right now.

medal medal

Not sure when this patch deployed, but didn't get on yesterday, now today there was a small 10 MB patch it seems. First game got stuck in logging in, then an inexplicable FR drop to 0 (Stuck on same frame).

Anybody else having rediculously long loading times after this update????  Every time I select my first plane in arcade, any plane in HB, apply crew experience, repair a plane, log in, etc etc, the loading/wait time is excruciatingly long.  Is anyone else seeing this?

--edit--

Last match we had 4 people spawned.  I could see the chat updating and I waited...  We had 2 ground targets remaining by the time anyone else on our team got spawned and the other team, as best I could tell only had 1 person spawned in until then.  Match was over by the time I got even close to the front.

medal medal medal

Anybody else having rediculously long loading times after this update????  Every time I select my first plane in arcade, any plane in HB, apply crew experience, repair a plane, log in, etc etc, the loading/wait time is excruciatingly long.  Is anyone else seeing this?

--edit--

Last match we had 4 people spawned.  I could see the chat updating and I waited...  We had 2 ground targets remaining by the time anyone else on our team got spawned and the other team, as best I could tell only had 1 person spawned in until then.  Match was over by the time I got even close to the front.

Looks like we all have the same issue, stuck at loading screen in battle

Well at least I'm not the only one lol.  It got to the point where I just stopped playing, got a bit frustrated.  I'll try again tomorrow (and the next day and the next :D) but I'm done for the night.  Off to Starcraft or Far Cry for the rest of the evening.

medal medal medal

Not sure if it is related to the update, but it started today - but my mouse clicks are no longer registered once I go past the initial launcher screen. The first time they worked to log me in and to get into the battle, but now they won't even do that and I have to use the keyboard.

The buttons change color correctly as if the click has been registered, but nothing happens.

Yes very long loading times in game and even in the hanger to do anything. This patch did the opposite of what it says. The other team had 3 of our destroyers dead before most of my team even got in the game. please revert. it's really aggravating almost to the point of not playing.

patch did the complete opposite of what is says... game is soooooo slow and laggy right now... pls revert it before the weekend

medal medal medal medal