OrsonES

War Thunder Top Skins Of The Month Competition Discussion

First of all: Congratulations to this weeks winners. Well done and deserved. :salute:

@Nomad and to the competition support:

In my opinion I´d like to see a separation too. I really respect the work of the very good aircraft skinners and the effort they put in their skins.

If they win they deserve it really, but a separation would help both sides. To all aircraft fellow skinners: This is only my opinion on separating

and no offense against you.

Greetings

JoKeR_BvB09

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Guys, you do a really great job with all that skins. I'm always under huge impression when I checking and searching live.warthunder. 

I really love to do screens for articles using your custom skins :)

PS. One request. Please hashtag your work. It really helps! Always remeber to add hashtag with name of vehicle or ace name :)

• Upvote 1

The best historical ones can be added to the game? I'm using a lot of them but my victims the rest of the players can't see them.

Thanks for your work (skin modders)  salute.png

A new owl has took Fors place?? 00.png

• Upvote 1
medal medal

Wow, this is my first time winning! This is amazing! I should probably get cracking on my next entry!

Edited by PrimeTheBomber

OrsonES (Posted )

look on the monthly winners ;)
  • Upvote 1

Thank you very much for the prize, it's my first win as well. It sure is inspiring, and I will try and keep adding good (as I see it) contributions if I can.

Big congratulations to the other weekly winners as well as all the month winners of course. Well done all of you.

medal medal

A new owl has took Fors place?? 00.png

:Ps  lol

Hi,

was wondering if submissions have to be for a recent skin (I mean, just released) or if it is possible to submit a skin posted about 1 month ago on WT Live?

medal medal medal medal

Hi,

was wondering if submissions have to be for a recent skin (I mean, just released) or if it is possible to submit a skin posted about 1 month ago on WT Live?

There is no limit regarding when you made a skin and when you enter it I believe

Edited by zFireWyvern
medal medal medal

Wohoo nice I´ve won... so all the hours of work have paid off. :)s 

I also want to thank the community with all the good guides, which are very helpfull. :good:

medal medal