OrsonES

War Thunder Top Skins Of The Month Competition Discussion

Great job on all of those skins
The "hauling xxx" on p47 I saw it last night whaching documentary movie on youtube "conquest of the Reich" here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTbMKVuijE8
This skins deserve to be in game especially "hauling xxx" and of course PaganiZonda s skin for bf109 k4 which is awsome, For my german fighters I always use his skins and Sidestrafe also is a great skin creator, love to use his skins aswell.
Respect to all those great creators of skins :salute:

p.s.
I forgot that this forum will cover that word for part of the body on which we are sitting :Ps

Thx guys and good job everyone, its only my second skin (Hauling Ass) but i did a third one the next day which i think is better. http://live.warthunder.com/post/119881/ Edited by Crave800
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

Great job on all of those skins

The "hauling xxx" on p47 I saw it last night whaching documentary movie on youtube "conquest of the Reich" here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTbMKVuijE8

This skins deserve to be in game especially "hauling xxx" and of course PaganiZonda s skin for bf109 k4 which is awsome, For my german fighters I always use his skins and Sidestrafe also is a great skin creator, love to use his skins aswell.

Respect to all those great creators of skins :salute:

p.s.

I forgot that this forum will cover that word for part of the body on which we are sitting :Ps

If you mean "StrafeMike", I am obliged to thank you mate! If not, than I am obliged to say thank you for being courteous, either way! ;)s

medal medal medal medal medal

I think it would be interesting if a list of all the "final x number" of skins was included in each winners post. As i love lots of these planes that are added into the game but i am also interested in seeing what planes missed out and where my favorite skins of the week placed, maybe not the top 20, but the top 10 or so? I think it would be a nice addition, but may spark so rivalry :/

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

If you mean "StrafeMike", I am obliged to thank you mate! If not, than I am obliged to say thank you for being courteous, either way! ;)s

Ups, Of course I mean "StrafeMike" I dont know what was on my mind when I was writing post. :facepalm:  Sorry StrafeMike :dntknw:

medal medal

Ups, Of course I mean "StrafeMike" I dont know what was on my mind when I was writing post. :facepalm:  Sorry StrafeMike :dntknw:

If I remember correctly, Sidestrafe is a friend of Entak's, so maybe that was it! :yes:

No problem of course, mate! :good:

If I remember correctly, Sidestrafe is a friend of Entak's, so maybe that was it! :yes:

No problem of course, mate! :good:

Yes ofcourse, he is a friend of Bismarck too, I found Entak to arcadish youtuber for my taste. Bismarck has the best videos but he rarly makes them.

medal medal

Yes ofcourse, he is a friend of Bismarck too, I found Entak to arcadish youtuber for my taste. Bismarck has the best videos but he rarly makes them.

Did you see this guy's vids? https://www.youtube.com/user/tx141TX/playlists

Also this one: https://www.youtube.com/user/novocas7rian/playlists

They're cool for arcade

Bismarck was great, and I have been following his work, but as you said, this is a rarity now!! Too bad! 

• Upvote 1

Did you see this guy's vids? https://www.youtube.com/user/tx141TX/playlists

Also this one: https://www.youtube.com/user/novocas7rian/playlists

They're cool for arcade

Bismarck was great, and I have been following his work, but as you said, this is a rarity now!! Too bad! 

I will whach some videos, the second guy do it better, but I cant judge them as I whached ne or two videos.

And nobody can be like Bismarck, I ve learned from him so much, I m better player now because of him.

That is a shame that he cant get as much attention as Entak or Phly can do, I dont have anythng against them. But if you want to learn something, and not just play with planes that you have no idea what they are like, than you must whach some Bismarcks video :D

• Upvote 1
medal medal

I love the M16 skin, but it'd be great if we could actually USE it.

You can, I'm sure I did put instructions in the description. Just unzip and copy the folder called M16 MGMC into UserSkins, go to War Thunder, customise the M16 and refresh the userskin thing and it'll be in the list after. Pray tell if you can't use it how did I manage it?

Edited by zFireWyvern
medal medal medal

I'm a little disappointed.... i 'm eliminated because of the svastika ?...surely :facepalm:  (i don 't have a message to explain it)

If this is the case I apologize, my intention was not to be provocative or insulting

it's just a big mistake, I didn't pay attention to this rule. Its true that so many people are sent to me a lot of messages to get noticed my mistake :secret: ... 

Hourra to the participants, see you !

Ps: This week Kabanovich and Panza above, for me

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

And again I am so impressed with awsome skins. Congrats to all winners, and keep up good job.

In my opinion PaganiZondas "black tulip" is the best, you can see original on my profile pic. behind Hartmann  :good:

medal medal

Thank you for picked my another Jolly Rogers skin guys! :good:  

The next one is coming on the La-9 :)   :salute:

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hi all,

are Screenshots enough or must i upload the skin for this Competition?

and is one Skin enough to join in the Competition?

Congratulations to all the participants! I won't be joining in yet this month, I have given my word to a dear friend that I would stay off, and now that I have seen the submissions, I must admit I was lucky not to take part !!! Heeheee! Great job all of you! Well done!  :good:

• Upvote 1

Now, can we please lower the price for skins? Because seriously, 200 golden eagles for one skin?

No because the people that work hard on the revenue share skins get paid a percentage for every skin that sells. 200GE is fine.

Edited by zFireWyvern
medal medal medal

Now, can we please lower the price for skins? Because seriously, 200 golden eagles for one skin?

200 eagles are less than a dollar, how is that expensive? Mere pocket change for a nice new look is fine.

is february competition over? when start the new one?

There's one week left of February

medal medal medal