现在飞行员火热报名中

这是来自中国的一群伙伴!欢迎加入!

我们的论坛:http://ssbehemoth.5d6d.net/

网络的语音系统:http://www.yy.com/

公会频道:1508842

我们的版块:http://ssbehemoth.5d6d.net/forum-86-1.html

如有问题请联系:[email protected]

联合军统合战斗航空团(连合军统合战斗航空团)
在战事频仍的区域成立,由世界各国优秀魔女组成的战斗航空团。 率先成立的,是不列颠尼亚联邦的第501统合战斗航空团“STRIKE WITCHES”,其它譬如漫画版出现的罗马涅公国第504航空团,或者东部战线的502、503,乌拉地区的505,以及索穆斯的507。 小说版于1939年索穆斯成立的索穆斯义勇独立飞行中队,由各国不同人种合力达成的战果,获得各国军方的高评价。然而在统合战斗航空团草创时期,各国都因派出本国精英至他国作战一事而犹豫,实现上困难重重。当时的不列颠尼亚空军上将雨果·道丁,给予索穆斯义勇独立飞行中队相当高的评价,趁着各国优秀魔女为了执行卡尔斯兰、高卢、奥斯特马克三国撤离至不列颠尼亚的国民大撤退作战“发电机作战”,而集结于不列颠尼亚的时机,向丘吉尔首相积极进言,最后终于首度成立联合军统合战斗航空团,亦即第501“STRIKE WITCHES”。 直到第501部队的成果获得他国认同,其他联合军统合战斗航空团的提案才被正式采用。索穆斯义勇独立飞行中队也终于正式升格为第507联合统合战斗航空团。

英文版报告:

This is a long and difficult war
You brave and proud for the motherland battle
You are not a group of ordinary
Closely linked to each other
This friendship exists only in combat
In between the brothers
Common use slit pit
In the most need time to support each other
You have seen death, accept suffering together
I'm proud to serve with you all together
You have the right to enjoy eternal happy peaceful life

Guest P_H_Clostermann

Google translated?

No, I am self taught, With a bit of help from a few Chinese friends every now and then- I am very patchy- I cant write back very well, but i can read fine.

No, I am self taught, With a bit of help from a few Chinese friends every now and then- I am very patchy- I can write back very well, but i can read fine.

hi,friend

No, I am self taught, With a bit of help from a few Chinese friends every now and then- I am very patchy- I can write back very well, but i can read fine.

不要介意我的朋友,我也是找人忙翻译的,我是英语很一般 :Ps  Don't mind my friend, I also get busy translating, my English is very general

No, I am self taught, With a bit of help from a few Chinese friends every now and then- I am very patchy- I cant write back very well, but i can read fine.

Wow. That is very impressive. And I also noticed that you are capable with reading almost 6 different languages. Is learning different languages kind of your hobbit? That is just unbelievable.

medal medal medal medal medal

[quote name="P_H_Clostermann" post="192467" timestamp="1361523582"]我已经看到你飞。 你是不错的飞行员。[/quote]Good job learning foreign languages by yourself buddy,we're here welcoming you all the time~Saw you in other parts of the forum earlier yesterday,and guess you're sure to be a fan of Stirke Witches:P
medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
So this is why we get so many pilots with names from this anime......... Congratulations on having a clan up and running. I wish you all the best of luck and see you all in the skies.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

So this is why we get so many pilots with names from this anime......... Congratulations on having a clan up and running. I wish you all the best of luck and see you all in the skies.

thank you! :lol:

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

• 4 weeks later...
Guest P_H_Clostermann

So, If you don't mind me asking, Why do you and your members often have the name =501stJWSS * numbers*= ?

So, If you don't mind me asking, Why do you and your members often have the name =501stJWSS * numbers*= ?

1. 501stJWF is the aviation regiment name
2. SS is a super powerful fighting forces, animation, which was the first fighting force.
3. Three Rome digital is the identification number of the aircraft.

:salute:  :Ps